What She Wants

WARNING: The content of this chapter contains explicit sexual content that could be unsuitable for some readers. Reader discretion is advised. If you do not wish to be exposed to such content, please skip this chapter.

Nicholas
      We're tangled in each others embrace was we make out in the shower. The cold water, falling on us is enough of a wake up call but we couldn't care less.

   Naomi breaks the kiss only to get on her knees. My breath hitches. "Princess, you don't have to."

     She looks up at me with determination in her eyes. "I want to, I've been wanting to." She's so damn tempting, looking at me like that. Saying those words. What am I going to do with this girl.

   She's on her knees for me. On her knees because she wants to. She wants to.

   She kisses my thighs working her way to my sack and placing soft kisses on it that make me groan. Her hands wander to my cock, encasing it in her elegant hands. She strokes it slowly, teasingly.

    My hardened cock in her delicate hands as she jacks me off. Fucking amazing. She's fucking amazing.

    My breath hitches as she presses her mouth to the tip, giving it a soft kiss before taking it in. In her mouth, fuck it's so warm.

  Her tongue twists around the head teasing and pleasuring me as she takes more of me in. I feel a pressure rising inside me and I grab her hair as she bops her head up and down.

   She deep throats me taking all of me in. My eyes roll back and my head falls against the glass of the shower. How is she so fucking good? I'm fucked.

"Wait." I mangage to catch my breath and tell her. I like to reciprocate but I can't do that with her down there. "Let me do you too."

Naomi releases my cock from her mouth and smiles. "Sounds good." She's so beautiful. So perfect. All mine.

   I put my arms around her waist and flip her so that we're in a 69 position. "Good?" She doesn't answer, the next thing I know she's taking me in again. "Fuck." I gasp.

   With her pussy right at my mouth, my tongue comes out for a taste and I tease her clit with it. "Ah fuck." She moans and stops for a moment only to continue again.

    I suck drawing strangled moans from her as she jacks me whiles using her tongue, to work a magic I've never know. That's when she stops and starts breathing faster as her orgasm nears.

  I use my fingers to prob open her pussy, taking her pleasure to a new height. "Oh, fuck, Nic I'm going to come."

   I rub her clit with the pad of my thumb. "Come for me princess."

"No, I want to take you with me." With that her mouth is back on my dick, swirling, her head bobbing, her hand stroking.

     Before I know it I'm reaching my peak too. "Mouth off now." I growl, not wanting her to swallow.

     She continues anyway and before I know it I'm sure over the edge, my seed in her mouth. She shudders as she hits her own orgasm, swallowing my cum in the process.

     Slowly I put her down but keep her steady with my arm around her hip. Her legs are shaky but she has a smile plays on her lips. "I've always wanted to do that."

    My eyebrow goes up in curiosity. The farther I go with Naomi the more I see sides of her I've never seen before, the more I know things I've never known about her before. It a ride I'm so happy I get to take.

  She grabs my hand, finally finding her balance. "We're not done yet."

   I chuckle as she leads me out the bathroom to the bed. "What about getting ready."

    She sits me on the bed and straddles me. "I come first Nic, I always come first." Up then down she slides on my cock.

"Really, with no condom?" I never knew she could be so bold but then again she's Naomi. She's all kinds of amazing.

"I've always wanted to do it raw, I'm on the pill."

    So I'm practically just helping her fulfill her fantasies. Just that makes my cock harden again.

   I wrap my arm around her waist. "Okay, show me what you've got princess."