That Kind Of Love

Naomi
      After driving for at least one hour I realize that we're in Zurich which makes me excited. I could really use some new pumps.

     When Nicholas keeps driving though, my curiosity is peaked and I'm tempted to ask him where we're going but I don't want to annoy him any further so I'll just shut my mouth.

       He drives us through a tunnel to an underground parking lot and parks the car. I still have no idea where we're going right now. Nicholas gets down the car and opens the door for me, taking my hand gently and hooking my hand with a poker face on.

"Where are we going?" I finally ask, unable to deprive my curiosity. "Don't worry you'll love it." He walks us to a building I believe I recognize from pictures. People walk past us with smiles on their faces, carrying bags, kids with chocolate plastered on their faces.

      As we inch closer to the entrance of the building my eyes widen in realization. 'Lindt HOME OF CHOCOLATE' written boldly on the building.

"Eek!" I squeal, "There's no way you actually got us a tour here!" I put my hands on his shoulders and look into his eyes, excitement playing on my face like a little kid. Well I'm this case I am one again as this is me living out child Naomi's dream.

     Nicholas chuckles and takes my hand once more, placing a soft kiss on it. "I wouldn't bring you here if otherwise."

    I jump into his arms and place multiple kisses on his lips. "Omg, I will always love you for this."

     Nicholas grins and wraps his arm around my waist. "Didn't I tell you. My love rubs deeper than your imagination."

   I purse my lips, the tears settling in my eyes. "How did you even know?"

"Oh come, you use to talk about it all the time. You wouldn't stop yapping about how you would visit the Lindt museum one day and drink out the chocolate fountain."

     My eyes glisten and my hearts flows with an overwhelming amount of love, realising that his love does run deep, deep as my imagination but not more. More would be an impossible task.

"Shall we?" He asks gripping my waist slightly.

"You don't even have to ask."

     We walk into the factory and the first thing my eyes fall on is the giant chocolate fountain, bigger than life.

     I feel myself getting jumpy as I pull Nicholas towards it. The fountain has a unique shape with a whisk dripping down the molten chocolate to form their signature milk chocolate truffle.

     I stand next to the fountain admiring it. I want to get a taste of the chocolate, just a tiny bit. I'm about to dip my finger in when I hear a cough.

"No touching the fountain please." I turn around to find a well dressed woman with a gummy smile. She kind of looks ai generated, just perfect.

"Sorry" I smile and put my hands at my sides, buzzing with excitement and a bit of embarrassment. "I just wanted to live out a life long dream of mine, this is just so exciting."

   Nicholas gives me a look of amusement seeing me act like a complete toddler. I don't care though, who cares about Disney land when there's this.

The woman smiles and points to a staircase where there's a line. "Oh, okay."

    Nicholas takes my hand and leads me to the staircase. "Wait are we going to have to wait in that line?" I ask, disappointment dripping from my voice.

Nicholas smirks and squeezes my hand slightly. "Not at all princess."

    We get to the stairs and suddenly Nicholas starts pushing through the people. They grumble and complain, one even tries to to fight him but after Nicholas glares at him, he backs down.

     I mean who wouldn't, there's just something to be feared in his dark eyes. On eve we get to the top there's somebody scanning people tickets that saw everything that happened but didn't do anything.

    Once seeing me and Nicholas, he bows and allows us through without even scanning our tickets.

     I look over to Nicholas in suspicion, when is he ever not privileged. The amusement park, the restaurant, now this. Does everyone know he's some mafia boss?

"What did you do?" I ask as we walk away from the grumbling people.

Nicholas grins. "Nothing illegal."

      I'm about to say something when a man comes and bows before us. "Mr and Mrs Azer, welcome to the Lindt Home Of Chocolate. I am Luke, your tour guide for today."