Touch Me Like You Do

WARNING: The content of this chapter contains explicit sexual content that could be unsuitable for some readers. Reader discretion is advised. If you do not wish to be exposed to such content, please skip this chapter.

Naomi
After a long night of singing, dancing, laughing and drinking, we finally got home. The reception was amazing exactly like I expected it to be. Willow didn't fail to entertain and I surprisingly got along really well with my bridesmaids especially Cloe. Nicholas was nothing short of charming and I can't count the amount of times he stole kisses from me.

I immediately head for the master bedroom feeling a bit tipsy. My legs are aching and I can't wait to rest. I flop onto the bed and not too long after Nicholas enters, closing the door behind him.

He smiles and starts taking off his tie as I stare. "Are you okay princess?" He asks, coming towards me. I sit up and nod. "Yeah, my legs are just aching. Nothing much."

He sits next to me. "Would you like me to massage them for you? Maybe it can ease the pain."

I think for a moment and smile. "Couldn't hurt to." I reply.

He raises the cuffs on his sleeves and pulls up my dress to reveal my legs. He then reaches for my feet and begins to massage upwards to the tense muscles in my legs.

Gently he bends and extends my legs and knees. His fingers move up and down the muscles in my legs, bringing relief to the area.

I can feel the tension leave my body, my muscles relax and my body loosens and unwinds. I let out a content sigh as my head falls back against the headboard, letting Nicholas do his work.

He slowly makes his way up reaching my thighs then changing his technique, using a bit more firm and pressure. I let out another content sigh as the tension leaves my thighs now.

His hands slide down the inside of my thighs and my breath hitches as he rubs the area firmly in circles. The sensation is amazing and I start to squirm under his touch. I can feel my body get more sensitive to his touch as my breath grows heavier making me let out quiet moans as he works.

I look down at Nicholas, his eyes are narrowed in concentration but his face is full of a lustful expression. I feel my stomach knotting as he works on me and I'm unable to resist anymore, I need more.

"Nicholas." I moan.

He looks up at me with a devilish smirk. "Princess."

He's enjoying the power he has over me and the control he has over my body as he pushes my legs farther, exposing his work in the process.

I look at Nicholas with a look that says 'what are you waiting for?' His smirk answers my question. He gently grabs my hand and guides it to his dress pants. I feel his bulge and immediately feel myself get wet. I pull down his zip and start unbuckling his belt.

I'm about to pull down his pants when he grabs my arm and stops me. He kisses the palm of my hand then proceeds to lift my dress up even further until its completely off.

Now I'm fully exposed to him apart from my underwear and my necklace dangling on my neck. I start feeling a bit shy but shake it off. He takes his time to take me in then spreading my legs wider and lowering himself on me.

"I've been going mad all evening, wondering when I'd have you alone, when I'd feel your skin beneath my touch," he whispers, his voice filled with desire. "Now I have you here, all to myself, and nothing will stop me from showing you just how much I crave you, how much I crave your love and your touch."

He kisses my inner thigh while running his hand up my body and feeling my curves, sending ripples of heat in me. He runs his hands up my body.

"Oh God!" I moan as he cups my tits staring hungrily at my peaks. "Can I princess?" He asks with neediness. I lick my lips and gulp at the fact that this is actually happening but I end up allowing him.

He flicks my hardened nipples whiles pinching and fiddling with the other, then taking it into his mouth, swirling, licking and sucking. I already feel dizzy and hot and with every lick I let out lewd moans.

He gropes my tit and gives equal amount of attention to the other. By the time he's done I'm already a mess but he doesn't stop there. He rips off his t-shirt in an animalistic manner, not caring that it was fitted in Paris.

Once the shirt is off his chiseled chest is revealed. To speak honestly he has the body of a Greek god and I somehow have him all to myself.

He kisses he space between my tits then going lower till he reaches my panty line. I watch as he seductively takes it into his mouth and pulls it down, revealing my wetness.

"All this for me princess." He whispers staring at my heat.

"Stop teasing, I can't help it, you just make me feel-" I stop myself right there not wanting to flatter him.

"Don't hold back now princess, what do I make you feel?" he asks, kissing around my entrance.

I let out a needy moan. "If you're good, you'll find out."

He chuckles. "Sassy even in bed, I'll never get enough of you," he smirks "I'm sure I have permission to do this."

Before I can react he flicks my clit then pinching it between his index and middle finger. I almost close my legs on reaction but his other hand keeps them firmly in place.

His fingers go in a circular motion drawing a restrained whimper from me. He shakes his head with a down right illegal smirk and kisses my neck, biting it in an intense manner.

I curse but I'm not given enough time to get over it as he penetrates my pussy with his middle finger. I try so hard not to moan but fail miserably.

He thrusts it and I watch it disappear inside me, which I find hard to believe. He adds another finger causing me to squeal, biting down on my lip. Nicholas's hand compared to mine is gigantic, to think he's fucking me with his fingers is almost impossible when thinking about the size.

I squirm as he massages my inner walls, barely breathing as I'm consumed by heat. "Is this okay princess?" Nicholas asks still working me with his fingers.

All I can do is nod feeling pain and pleasure. He smirks "I never thought I'd have you speechless, seems I've made an achievement," he teases.

Im about to reply when he adds another finger, three gigantic fingers in now, fucking me at frantic pace getting my eyes to roll back when he hits the spot. "Nicholas!"

He groans, his voice deep and husky. "That's right, scream my name again princess, scream the name of the only man capable of giving you this pleasure. Let everyone know who your wet pussy belongs to."

Fuck! I find myself moving my hips to meet him with each thrust screaming his name in ways I only fantasized I could.

"So perfect for me, I want to memorize every part of your body. I want my tongue to remember how you taste."

He buries his face in my pussy, taking my clit into his mouth without warning.

I bury my hands in his hair moving my hips as he fucks me with his fingers and his tongue. It feels heavenly, a feeling I never want to let go.

He sucks with neediness as if trying to take in every last bit of juice from it. I'm not sure what gets into me but I push him down on the bed and sit on his face.

He doesn't fight instead grabbing hold of my waist and penetrating me with his tongue. As he does I move, throwing myself into a frenzy as I fuck his face.

"Fuck Nicholas! Fuck yes! Just like that" I moan as I ride his face. Before I know it I'm thrown over the edge as I squirt into his mouth and he takes it all in not wasting a single drop.

I fall onto the bed my head hazy and me feeling dizzy. I look to Nicholas who still looks hungry as he licks his lips. I don't think I can go another round and my body knows it too because soon after, I black out.