Go Crazy

"I want to live and not just survive."
—Love In The Dark: Adele

Naomi
"How dare he!" I throw a tantrum on my bed.

       I was supposed to be an intern at my fathers company but he canceled that. He literally told his Human Resources team to turn down my application because I didn't go to colleges.

      As if that's my fault. I got an invitation from Harvard and Yale but my father made me decline both, saying I don't need those because I'd become a business woman straight off the back.

     I never wanted them anyway. I never told him I got one from FIT and Parsons, which I tried to accept secretly but my mother found the acceptance letters and tore them apart, saying it is not the place for a Walker.

     But here I am now, jobless because of something I had no choice in!!

     I grab a pillow and throw at my wall. The pillow curves and hits my trophy wall, making all the trophies on it fall.

     I sigh, I was so good. From track to debate to pageants I did it all and always came out on top.

     Naomi Walker, the queen of Valenski high now turned peasant, well at least I feel like one.

     How can one have all the riches one could ever ask for but not be all to use them. That's some total bullshit.

       I'm tired of not being heard, I'm tired of being locked up like Rapunzel. I'm gonna make my life mine again but how?

     Im being married off to my ex bestfriend. They want me to become a house wife. I have too many ambitions to let that happen. A whole brand to build. I can't let that happen.

That's when it comes to mind. Nicholas.

      Why didn't I think of this before. Nicholas is the key to my freedom. Once I marry him I'll be out of this house but my parents they'd still be on my back.

     No not if I get rid of them. I knew that I was crazy but now this is bloody great.

    My father takes part in illegal affairs if I can get him in jail with the help of Nicholas I would finally have some peace in my life.

     I've never used someone before but since he's so set on getting me to love him, I might as well use him to my advantage.

    To do that though I need to get him to trust me, I need to act as if I'm falling for him.

    I know a few days from now Nicholas will do something to get closer to me. That's when I'll start to make my moves.

  It might take some time but it will be worth it. Just a little longer and freedom will be mine.