Chapter 15: Date Night

Start from the beginning

"Ugh fine!" Alex huffed. 

"Rae asked me out to spring formal when were in tenth grade. It started out okay we were having a good time together. We had a few drinks since she snuck in some alcohol. It was the first time I ever drank so the alcohol hit me pretty hard. By the time she asked me to dance I was already pretty drunk. The alcohol made me a little dizzy so when were dancing I may have thrown up on her...." Alex hid her face, clearly remembering that night. 

"You did not?!" Ivy exclaimed her eyes wide. Aria on the other hand just burst out laughing.

"That was really smooth of you sweetheart" Aria snorted as she gave Alex's leg a squeeze.

"I was lucky enough to witness the whole thing" I said with a wide grin. 

The waiter came by with our food pulling us out of our conversation. My stomach growled loudly as the waiter placed my steak in front of me. My mouth watered as I waited for him to set down the rest of the food. He asked us if we needed any refills before leaving us to enjoy our meals. As I was about to dig in I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Ivy patiently waiting to feed me a piece of her steak. 

"If I remember correctly I said I was going to feed you" Her voice was low and sultry. My face heated as I got trapped in her gaze. 

She moved her fork closer to my lips, our eyes never left one another. The piece of steak brushed my lips as I parted them. A low moan left my lips when the steak hit my tongue. It was by far the best tasting steak I had ever had. She pulled the fork gently away from my lips.

"That was incredibly sexy" Ivy murmured placing a kiss on my lips. 

We ate in comfortable silence, each of us enjoying our meals. The waiter eventually returned with another round of drinks for the table. I stuck to water as I knew I'd be the one driving. However I had a few bottles of wine back at my place for later. The rest of the date went by quickly as we got lost in conversation. I checked the time realizing it was time to hit our next destination. I waited for my mates to finish off their drinks before we headed out. Alex was the only one who seemed to be a little bit tipsy. Probably due to the fact that her and I didn't drink very often. Aria and Ivy seemed to be able to hold their liquor better. 

When we got into the car I punched the address of the beach into my phone. I kept my phone on my lap to avoid them seeing where we were headed off to. Mostly I was hiding it from Alex, since I was taking them to a private beach Alex and I had found years ago. I was hoping since we were coming at it from a different direction she wouldn't recognize where we were. The car was filled with laughter and chatter as the girls tried to get information out of me. They were unsuccessful prying anything out of me but it was still fun to watch them try. When I pulled onto a small side road I glanced in the rear view mirror. Alex's eyes met mine and a huge smile started to take over her face. 

"I know where were going!" She said excitedly. 

"Tell us!" Ivy whined beside her. 

"Nope this is a really good surprise I promise" Alex said planting a kiss on top of Ivy's head. 

We came to a stop along side a trail that went into the woods. Aria and Ivy just looked at one another with confused looks on their faces. Their confusion made it hard for me not to laugh. They probably thought I was taking them out here to murder them. After I got out of the car I helped my mates out as well. 

"So what are we doing exactly?" Aria said nervously.

"Just follow us" I said taking Aria's hand while Alex intertwined her fingers with Ivy. 

The sun was getting close to setting as we made our way through the woods. The tree's around us were silent not even the hint of a breeze. The smell of the pine trees made me feel at home. I had always liked being surrounded by nature. Since being at school I hadn't had left the property. Alex had left a few times to let her wolf out, but since I didn't have that need I always just stayed on campus. A few meters ahead was an opening, you couldn't quite see the water yet. As we emerged from the woods I looked over to Aria. Her eyes were wide as she took in her surroundings.