Manual on how to bang your shizun (4)

With heavy breaths, the two proclaimed 'gays' finally arrived at the mouth of the looming building. Ostentatious displays were everywhere; beautiful crimson lanterns, lamps that resembled fairy lights hung up in every crevice, brightening every spot. The entrance of the luxurious building was carved out like the mouth of a devilish beast, with the tongue being the red carpet that rolled out to the front, stopping an inch away from Wang Fuming's bamboo shoes.

"That's.. the place, right?" Wang Fuming turned around, giving a dumbfounded glance to the system. In contrast, the system resembled a handsome young master whose leisure time was frequenting these popular places, for he did not even bat an eye at the amount of fleshy bodies in his sight.

"It should be," the system confirmed in a monotonous voice, his heart unmoved like a monk that had gained enlightenment. However, on the other side, Wang Fuming's brain had regressed back to that of a stone age caveman, staring shamelessly at the beautiful little sisters that littered the corridor of the entrance, waving their dainty little hands and their perfumed napkins, sending a wave of the smell of fresh flowers towards their direction.

Wang Fuming's mind was on a one-track spree, only able to bear one thought: beauties! Pale beauties, tanned beauties, voluptuous beauties! Beauties were everywhere! This really was the den that brewed the maggots of society..

His words were really true - indeed, beauties were everywhere. In the streets of the infamous red-light district of the capital city of Xian, good-looking people were not rare. They were a ton of them in endless supply, with one not being under appreciated to the next. But, at the mouth of the building, the beauties that spotted along were noticeably prettier than the rest, each that had a set of unique characteristics; there were one of each that appealed to the specific inclinations of men. A sexy big sister in red, a soft, gentle beauty in green robes, and a younger sister-like type donning a fluffy, pink dress. In their saccharine-sweet voices like early morning birds, they called out to the drunken men of the streets, who, like moths drawn to a fire, couldn't help themselves from being seduced.

These sisters were really experienced, ah! Wang Fuming even saw one of the more handsome men around the block get captured by a seductive mistress, and no one could even lend him a hand as his yells of mercy echoed right as they slipped into the enchanting den of lustrous mysteries.

Wang Fuming approached the sister with a more youthful face. The man that she was conversing with noticed a more appealing suitor sidle up next to him, and ran away appalled. The sister pouted in a way that would evoke a desire inside of the normal men, to want to strip everything that they owned, just to placate the sulky beauty.

"Penniless scum! Don't you ever show your face around here again!" She yelled after the departing man's silhouette, her ferocious cry appearing even a little demonic. Nevertheless, Wang Fuming and undeterred and struck up a conversation with the busy lady.

The sister watched in silent glee as Wang Fuming walked up to her. It was not a common occurrence for a handsome man with a likable veneer like his that would strut around an ill-famed establishment like theirs! Staring at the gentle, good-looking face, her attitude from when she was cursing out the poor, indigent fellow took a 360 degrees shift. Softening her voice to sounding like a fawn's, she began to blink her beady, doe-like eyes even faster, determined to seduce the gentleman in front of her!

"What do you want from this little sister, good sir?" Her small hand flew up to her cherry-coloured lips, hiding the lower form of her blushing face shyly.

"Little sister, why do you wish to work in a disgraceful place like this? Surely, there must be many more careers available for you. You shouldn't need to suffer at the lecherous gazes, and the disgusting hands of these ill-hearted fellows!" Wang Fuming gave her a sermon.