The yandere playboy's introduction to being a scumbag (2)

Long story short, Gu Jing did a handsome bicycle to school. When he arrived at the gate of the school, his athletic figure attracted the eyes of many onlookers. The bicycle wheel screeched warningly as he pulled up to the front gate. He knocked down the lever which was made to balance the bicycle with his foot in a fluid movement and hopped off the backseat.

Wiping the sweat along his sharp and prominent jawline, Gu Jing slicked back his tangled strands over his forehead, unveiling an unblemished and white forehead. He had an aura exuding from him that screamed 'troublemaker' in all directions and every way possible. It was undeniable that this was Gu Jing, the local tyrant of this high-school.

"Ah, so this is what it's like to be rich and good-looking!" Gu Jing exclaimed inwardly. But on his face smothered a disinterested expression that warded off students who were originally drawn to him like fireflies to a bonfire. His presence was so fiery and hot that it burned his suitors off.

The corners of his lips were pulled up into a narcissistic smirk as if he himself knew what his appearance could do to numerous people. And, well, he had every right to be self-absorbed.

Gu Jing slung a drooping bag over his wide shoulder, shoving a sweaty hand into his pocket as he strode towards the entrance of the school brimming with confidence. However as unapproachable as he seemed to other people, he was chatting with his system in his head.

"System, system! Where is our beautiful little shou? I just can't wait to see him~ my body is practically shivering from my wild imagination."

The system dared not interrupt his host's outlandish thought process, but he felt the need to point out, "According to the script, you'll be seeing you soon enough. Here, the script says: As soon as Gu Jing enters the hallways, he sees a tall, beautiful baby-faced youth. Although the other's back is turned on him, Gu Jing can imagine the student's otherworldly beauty. He wondered why he has never seen him before, but now he has uncovered a buried treasure."

"...how can Gu Jing know that he's baby-faced if the other turned his back on him!? And how the hell did someone's back intrigue him? I could just look at a random passenger's back and fall in love with them!" Gu Jing was taken aback by the poor writing. It appeared as though a thirteen-year-old middle-schooler had written a BL novel! But, it would be too rude to lump all thirteen-year-old girls together into a ball labeled bad writing. For all he knew, most of the popular BL stories were written by thirteen-year-old girls! They were more famous than he, a grown man.

Gu Jing shivered. He felt as though his future were very bleak.

The system was offended by Gu Jing on behalf of the writers who wrote for these worlds. It snapped back robotically, "Mr. Lu, I'll have you know that the writers take pride in their work. They examined the writing of numerous BL books and wrote their own based on their observations! Are you cussing out all the people who wrote these BL stories in your world? If you were on the internet, you'd be bashed!"

"Tch," was Gu Jing's reply.

The system simply exploded. It couldn't deal with its host's temper! It requested a refund! It requested for another host QwQ QwQ.

"Whatever. I'll be meeting my beautiful shou the moment I enter the building. Consider yourself lucky because your sister-in-law saved your mechanic ass!"

Where there was a indifferent look on Gu Jing's pale face was now replaced with an apparent look of irritation. No one knew what could have annoyed the good-looking, mixed student, but it seemed to have been caused by his inner ordeals. Needless to say, more and more students, coupled with a few teachers stopped mid-track just to admire the tall student. Even if they saw Gu Jing every morning, they would still fall into a daze while looking at him. This was the power of the scum-gong!