The yandere playboy's introduction to being a scumbag (11)

Mention of rape and harassment.
If uncomfortable, please leave immediately.
Not for the faint of hearts.

For the rest of the week, Gu Jing couldn't see the shadows of both Lai Wenxing and Kuanlin. There was reason to be upset, for, he who had worked his ass off only for the couple to go frolicking and made it unable for him to reap his benefits. The system had also finished its business with the main system and returned back home to deliver good news.

'Host, the main system had found that some errors had been coded in the characters. It spent a long time recording and reforming back the world. That's why I'm so late.'

Gu Jing snorted. 'That's right. You disappeared for about two chapters. Anyways, you don't have to make an excuse. You know, I'm not entirely dependent on you. I'm a big boy, okay? Have you seen just how much misery points I have farmed until now?'

'Yes...' the system checked the points, and was fairly impressed by the efforts of its host. It was clear that Gu Jing had truly been working hard. 'Fifty points in total, host, you are really incredible.'

The system praised Gu Jing so much his nose was getting longer and longer, chest swelling with pride. Suddenly, the blond paused, and he knocked his forehead against the desk, causing a loud thwack sound from when his head made contact with the hard surface. Other students turned to look back at him sympathetically. It seemed as though Gu Jing were the only one who hadn't heard the news. He was dumped by his girlfriend, now he was readying to get dumped for the second time.

'I still don't get it!' Gu Jing was complaining to the system inside of his head. 'I mean, I was the one who made them get together, so why are they leaving me out!? Aren't I not their friend? Sigh... people truly change when they're in love. I'm disappointed since I could have milked more misery points before the main couple got together. System... I should become a home wrecker, right?'

'Of course,' the system was one-hundred percent supportive of Gu Jing's scummy actions. 'Make the shou suffer! Make the gong suffer! Make everyone suffer! That's why you're the insufferable second male lead, a trash that the world cannot even discard of!'

'Hey, are you praising me or insulting me...'

"Gu Jing..."

Speaking of, a girl had approached Gu Jing as the other was bickering back and forth with the beast inside of his heart. She noticed the distraught expression on Gu Jing's face, and grew all the more sympathetic of the pathetic playboy who had reformed his ways for the love of his life who was now cheating on him with another man.

The pathetic playboy Gu Jing who had been given a green hat tilted his head and smiled at the girl innocently: hm?

*green hat - to be cheated on.

The girl's heart clenched with pain, so she raised her voice and ought to tell Gu Jing. "Gu Jing... Kuanlin.. the reason why he hasn't been coming to class these days is because he's out with the scumbag, Lai Wenxing, from the other class!"

Dun dun. It seemed like thunder had struck Gu Jing on the top of his head. I mean, Gu Jing had an inkling that they might have been together, but he was insincere while saying it. He truly didn't think he would be left out by the two. How could they! The corners of Gu Jing's eyes turned red. How could they not show him their lovey-dovey interactions! He was the bridge of their extreme love! How could they... how could they be so selfish with spreading dog food!

*dog food - means pda basically.

As of now, Gu Jing was feeling more cheated that they didn't show off their relationship than feeling betrayed that Kuanlin chose Lai Wenxing over him.