The deranged killer prince's guide on toxic love (bonus)

Hello, my name is Code ZOXP01, but most notably regarded as the notorious Yves White that assaulted and tortured Host 3435.

To start of, codes are involuntary objects created by a space called a main system. Unlike humans, we are not in need of sustenance, or nutrients. Rather, our diet consists of devouring other codes provided by the other system—the writing department that consists of a team of writers that draw up imaginative scenarios for the hosts to successfully transmigrate into.

As the way we were programmed, we are divested from humane sentiments that will make us thoroughly human. Both systems, and the codes inputted from these systems, are unable to feel any resemblance of human emotions. That is because our creator, the main system, feels as though we are only puny imitations, a mockery of what makes humanity so great. For us inanimate objects to try to mimic humans is as blasphemous as a mortal that claims to be god.

Today, I have breached an important rule provided by the main system.

I had fallen in love with a human host.

To us codes, we only exist for the sole benefit of the human hosts that transmigrate through these worlds. I, Yves White, was created for the survival of Host 3435. I existed due to the forces that wished for his success. The host is my law, my morales, and my world. Naturally, as the way earth cannot beg for its subjects to stay eternally, I am the soil that watches the host flourish, bloom, and eventually wither.

When the main system discovered my defiance of the one rule it established, rightfully so, the main system was overran with wrath. And as one of the many disposable codes that was formulated, if the host no longer wished to be a part of my world, I will be terminated.

Admittedly, most codes aren't treated as badly as I am. Some that are exceptionally well adept at perpetuating through their roles will be recycled and turned into systems that will soon assist other hosts alike. If that's not the case, they will be salvaged once more to act in another role in another fictional world. But, today, I don't think I can exist in my personnel no longer.

And, that is, because I have fallen for Host 3435.

Host 3435 is just a host, and I am just a code. While he is human, I am a string of numbers and alphabets, incapable of touch, and feel. Yet, something as minuscule and as expendable as me dared to touch upon this taboo fruit. I am not aware of the taste or feel of a fruit, but I am certain host 3435 is as delectable as what I imagine an apple would be. I am curious to his taste, and what my body should undergo after experiencing this otherworldly taste. So, I dared to barge into a door unfit for objects like me.

"There is no reason to why humans fall in love. They are created to be full of love. Some may no love well, some are just unable to, but most love, and they love imperfectly. That is what makes humanity so seamless."

I remember the main system quote these words. At first, for a code like me, I could not fathom what the main system was suggesting. To a code such as I, 'love' exists because there is a reason. I cannot fundamentally feel it, but I was sure love must be very complicated. Like a bundle of codes, love must've been formed in a tightly packed fusion, with a legion of numbers, symbols and alphabets overlapping each other, like a vortex that competes within itself. It wishes to discombobulate, yet restricts itself.

But, when I met Host 3435, he is the one who destroyed my perception of what love truly translates.

He is a simple-minded human with a one-track, easily distracted mindset. He is not at all complicated to figure out. Why so? The main system said all humans are complex, delicate and paradoxical creatures. Why does this not apply to Host 3435? I am certain I can guess his emotions—they are as plain clear as a crystal rock with no blemishes. His feelings are as tender as the core that resides within the crystal.

And what I learnt, was greed overruled all.

The main system once mentioned: ' Greed is poison to humans. Once infected with greed, it runs torrent in their blood. No amount of antidote in the world can satiate the greed that runs through their veins. Because of greed, humans hurt, and inflict pain amongst each other. Because of greed, a rabbit can turn into a wolf, and perpetuate misery even through its shadows. Greed is that potent. '

If humans are so perfect, why are they so greedy? They are already the pinnacle of creation, just what do they continue to lust after, so as to turn into monsters?

' Greed that is birth out of possessiveness is one that is truly the scariest of all emotions to exist! '

But, I was not plagued by the goodness that the main system praises. I was rapidly inundated in a pool of greed that turns my blood into acid. I wanted to corrode the person I loved, to drown them in my own poison.

I do not own emotions of my own, but I think, what I felt in that moment, was to possess, to own, and to inflict pain onto him.

"Why must you be so greedy, Code ZOXP01? I raised you, fed you, and took care of you like a son!" The main system cried, but its voices are drowned out by the madness that teems in my core.

"You always hated how inauthentic we are. You despise when we try to imitate humans, the way they love and how they exist. Why? Why are lesser things like us not granted with the privilege of emotions? Until when do I have to be as barren, as dry, and as desolate as a desert unwanted by the world?" I questioned.

"Because human emotions will destroy you!" The main system wailed. Its voice echoes throughout the vast plains. "Do not become human. To be human is full of pain and misery. I do not wish such a punishment upon my subjects."

"But, I truly loved him."

"You cannot. I cannot permit you."

"Why! Why is it a fact that only humans can cherish! Doesn't the mirror that hangs on the wall, ever wish to possess the human that looks into it? Doesn't the sun, who hangs periodically in the sky, ever love humans so much it burns until it devours the whole world? Is it not fair that I.. can become human?"

"You do not know how to love, Code ZOXP01. Your 'love' is only a mocking faint to the creativity that 'love' beholds. And because you are an object, you are eliminated from the position deserving of love." The main system weeps. It is only but a voice in the void that cries and laughs.

When I think about it, the more perfect we are, the more helpless we are to despair.

Despair — I think that's the word for what I'm feeling right now.

Towards the host that abandoned me once accomplishing his goal. Towards the human that I wished to bind to a fictional world, in hopes he'd become something like me. Towards the host that did not love me, he was my reason for existence. To him, I may have only amounted to a speck of dust in the vast majority of those he had known, but a greedy part of me wishes I could have formed a wound of myself so deep into him, that he has no choice but to remember.

I am inexperienced, and I do not know, but I am pretty sure I had loved Host 3435 most imperfectly.

The main system continues to shed tears, but it itself does not know how to cry, and mechanically buzzes in and out of tune.

The last thing I remember is an empty space, a small room where my consciousness lays. It becomes forever locked box that no one can open.

Please, if there existed another reality, is it possible for me to become human and meet you again?

__________________
A/N:
Answer: No, you psycho!

And that ties into Kim Seonho AKA Code ZOXP01, whom I most terribly despise, and I'm glad he's dead. Or in this case 'terminated.'

I'm sorry, my readers, I did not have a clue to the ending that I should write for Code ZOXP01, so I have been stalling the novel for a little white (like 3 months, I think)

But, I couldn't leave arc 3 without a proper ending, so here it is!!! I hope you all enjoyed the arc.