Manual on how to bang your shizun (1)

When the deed was done, and the world was over with, the two unlikely participants were once again, unwittingly sucked into a dizzying void of nothingness. When they opened their eyes, they realized they were in a familiar, but unwelcome space; back within the constricting compartment of the tiny white room, but now, to Lu Cheng's surprise, it seemed to have expanded a little on itself. Could this be the result of his hard work?

He felt a tremble in his clothes. It wasn't coming from him, so he could take a wild guess who it was from. Looking down, he noticed a pale hand nestling in the sleeve of his uniform—the same uniform from the last world. The main system didn't offer a wardrobe change to the pitiful Lu Cheng who was stuck in this stifling fancy attire while itching all over to the point he wanted to rip it right from his body. However, in this time, his complaints were far from his mind, rather fixated on the pale and smooth hand that clutched at him so desperately like a newborn fawn.

Even though the room had expanded, they were as tightly bonded as a pair of water droplets going through cohesion. More importantly.. the infamous kabedon! Lu Cheng was kabedon-ing the system, who, with a meek face and batting eyelashes, stared up at him with pursed lips, appearing as though he were being bullied instead.

'Hey..! Isn't this kind of dangerous!? I mean, I pride myself upon being a gentleman with gentle words and demeanor, but damn, this guy's making me feel like a ravenous wolf instead!' Lu Cheng could not help but burst into charlatan nonsense, quickly becoming a heated kettle with each passing second. Until finally, he could not longer resist the temptation and..!

Reached out and grabbed the system's face as if it were a volleyball.

"..." The system was speechless. Any trace of romantic atmosphere vanished.

"Alright, that's enough. Be any cuter, and I might actually eat you." Lu Cheng laughed 'hohoho,' displaying a very altruistic depiction of a scum gong.

Nevertheless, the system was unaffected. He clasped his fingers around Lu Cheng's wrist, and removed it from his own face, even going as far as to intertwine them in case Lu Cheng developed another inkling to grab his face once again. Placing the entwined hands on his lap, Lu Cheng was forced to acknowledge the system's words. 

"Host.. what Yves White did to you.. are you not scared?" He asked in a diminutive tone. Lu Cheng, who was previously cajoling, had lost his smile.

When a foolish person like Lu Cheng was not longer smiling, only then, could one truly decipher the melancholy that hid behind his clownish facade. Even if he pretended to dance and sing 'lalala' merrily, the system could see right through his feigned calmness. After all, it had stuck long enough with its host to tell what its host was feeling without commentary from Lu Cheng's innermost thoughts. Suddenly, the weight of their locked hands felt heavier on his lap.

Seeing the expression overflowing with concern plastered on the system's face, Lu Cheng released a short sigh through his mouth, drawing his lips into a vague smile.

"I have to be brave for the two of us. Our fates depend on me solely. System, you once said that you won't be able to live if I can't. You asked if I'm scared—yeah, I'm scared shitless. I'm just a normal guy from the twentieth century who couldn't even cook rice. All of a sudden, guys want to shove their pillars into my fresh little ass, without consent nor lube!" The more Lu Cheng spoke, the more passionate his speech became. He fake-coughed to calm himself upon realizing his argumentativeness flaring up.

"Right now, I might be afraid, but in the future, I will no longer be. It might be a little painful to recount, but time heals all. Most of all, I'm not on my own. You're here." Lu Cheng's voice grew softer towards the very end, as if he couldn't believe these words were coming out from his own mouth. After over twenty years of spewing nothing but shit, the cleanliness of his mouth even astounded his own self.