The deranged killer prince's guide on toxic love (3)

'God damn!' The two words echoed inside of Alucard's mind. 'How come the love interests are as pretty as the shou protagonist? I feel like the main system finally took pity on my poor soul and dropped me in a heaven filled with hotties!'

The feral homosexual that Alucard was, he was about to start licking his lips like a naughty uncle that was coveting a pretty boy.

The system felt displeased at Alucard's enthusiasm. 'If only you were as enthusiastic in your work as when you stare at hunks, we wouldn't have the problem of the male leads falling in love with you.'

'It's not my fault that my charm is so universal that even gongs are attracted to me,' Alucard argued weakly. 'Though, I wouldn't really mind the male leads in this world being attracted to me.'

Alucard giggled uncontrollably within his head as he bashfully averted his head away from the seductive visage of the red-haired man who resembled the appearance of a blooming flower. However, because the concept of the cold-blooded and merciless prince being akin to a blushing maiden was so unfathomable, this shy action of Alucard translated into a completely different light. The onlookers who had seen this immediately came to a conclusion: Prince Alucard hated the magician's guts!

Even Kamus Keith himself thought so. The beautiful and poisonous rose Kamus Keith tapped his chin thoughtfully. Now, why would the crown prince hate him? Until now, the other didn't even pay him a speck of attention. Were the rumors that the crown prince practiced sodomy false?

Alucard, seemingly arrogant, swiveled around to stand at the bottom of the stairway that led to the throne. His position was closest to the king, displaying his authority. Albert followed closely behind him as though replacing Alucard's shadow with himself. What Alucard didn't expect was for Gabriel, who originally had a neutral stance towards him, to fervidly occupy the place beside him. Alucard felt as though he were being chased by two puppies.

'Shit, did I accidentally charm this guy?' Alucard was in low spirits thinking of the inevitable. Though, the plot didn't specifically mention how the events of the story went down, perhaps Alucard shouldn't have interacted with Gabriel in the first place. Now, the latter was following him around like a little duckling. Thinking of Gabriel's gloomy face plastered on a cute chick's body, Alucard shuddered.

'Even if you did seduce this one guy, don't worry because there are two other fishes for the shou protagonist to fry. As long as you torture the shou protagonist in bed and farm misery points, who you seduce doesn't matter at all!'

The system comforted his host with a kind and fatherly tone as though he were the advocate of peace and patience. The black-haired system that was standing behind Alucard seemed to have a halo above his head. What the system didn't deliberately mention was that it was mandatory for all the four male leads to fall madly in love with the shou protagonist, but in his host's stead, system 3435 was willing to receive the punishment.

However, the foolish person in front of him didn't notice his sacrifices. It was good that Alucard didn't know or else he might've never forgiven Albert.

'Is that so..? Then, I shan't restrict my charms!' Alucard heehee-d, unknowing of what was happening.

Whilst the court lackeys were busy delving into topics about the kingdom with the silver-haired king, Alucard, staying true to his role, did not pay a single attention to their words and neither did the other F4 members who looked as though they were about to drop to their feet from boredom. Kamus yawned perceptibly, seemingly unaware of the stink eyes he was receiving, or he really didn't care enough to stop. Even though Issador Fenrir looked like a righteous man who paid close attention to the details, he was in fact.. sleeping with his eyes open.