Secret Relationship (Last part)

Start from the beginning

Jungkook stop his action his and breath heavily. He didn't cum.

Tae : I can only make you cum baby boy remember this.

Jungkook didn't say anything and look at Taehyung and put his finger inside his mouth who sucked it hard. Jungkook blindfolded him next moment.

Tae : why? (Asked in frustration) being handcuffed wasn't enough just release me once I tell- aaaahhh~

Next moment he moan feeling something is getting vibranting around his dick. He start moving with that feeling.

Tae : what's that, you attached vibrator aaahhh~ arrrgh don't increase the speed mmmmh bun.

Jungkook wasn't listening to him he increased more. Taehyung's dick getting harder pre-cum released. Taehyung was about cum. Jungkook put a cockblocker in  head of the dick.

Taehyung start moaning in pain because can't able to cum. He didn't knew Jungkook will put cockblocker. Jungkook again speed the vibrator. Taehyung's dick was getting red can't able to cum and now this much vibrator start making hiss in sensation.

Jk : will you let anyone come close to you again daddy.

Tae : Never , I would never please stop this.

Jungkook remove the cockblocker making Taehyung cum over his face immediately. He removes everything vibrator, handcuffs and blindfold too.

Taehyung was breathing heavily after having the orgasms. Jungkook hug him putting his head in in Jungkook's chest making Taehyung calm. Jungkook knew he was really harsh this time.

Jk : you alright. (Taehyung nodded his head still hugging him tight)

Taehyung take one nipple in his mouth. And start sucking it. Jungkook thought Taehyung was calm himself but with time suck become harder.

Jk : mmmh hubby don't suck hardly.(Taehyung bits his nipple)

Tae : what you supposed to call me hmm? (He hover Jungkook and start sucking his neck making hickeys)

Jk : daddy~ ahhh don't bite

Taehyung start sucking and biting his nipples and neck. Jungkook moaning and couraging Taehyung.

Taehyung start going down kissing very part of Jungkook. Taehyung sniff this heat taking all lick.

Jk : ahhh~daddy mo-more mmmh.

Taehyung remove his face making Jungkook whine. But next moment he circle Jungkook's leg around his hip and went inside making him moan loudly.

Taehyung start thrushing without showing any mercy. Like a alpha in rut. Making Jungkook cry in pleasure.

Jk : oooh- daddy sl-slow down . (Taehyung start more faster and deeper)

Tae : I *thurst*can't baby *thurst* you're so tight.

Taehyung put his dick out pushed back with complete force making Jungkook to arch his back viewing Taehyung his swollen nipples who take it and start sucking them.

Jk : nngh daddy ooh my aaahhh~ there again.

Taehyung start thursting there take Jungkook legs on his shoulder for better angle. Bed his shaking with very thurst.

Jk : gonna cum daddy.

Jungkook cum with loud moan. Taehyung start thursting faster soon he cum in Jungkook's heat. Both of them were panting.

Taehyung turn Jungkook back and went inside again. He start thursting holding his chest while Jungkook on his four moaning with very thurst.

Tae : you love daddy's roughness don't you

He pinched Jungkook nipples. He took Jungkook's jaw and kissed him.

After thrusting for hours like alpha in rut

After thrusting for hours like alpha in rut. Taehyung finally come in Jungkook for the last time. Who's hole was filled with his and Taehyung cum.

Both of their bodies were sweaty and cum can smell from them. Taehyung kissed Jungkook .

Tae : am I forgiven? (Jungkook made a thinking face )

Jk : if you make banana milk for breakfast then take me to the amusement park . Then I will think about it. (Said with pout)

Tae : you're the same person who punished me like that.

Jk : yesh, I can do that again. (Said with a smirk)

Tae : No need, well when did you brought those stuff. We only had blindfolds and handcuffs.

Jk : I wanted to try them.

Tae : my wifey get kinky day by day.

Jk : so

Tae : I love him.

Jk : everyone loves him not a new thing.

Tae : well no one knows my wife's weak point. Like I do. (He pressed Jungkook abdomen area)

Jk : stop hubby. (Pink cheeks) Alright I love you too.

Tae : I love you so much. (He kissed Jungkook)

Jk : I love you more (He kissed Jungkook's forehead)

Requested by : Tinkle1999

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Vote and comment your opinion
Please follow if you enjoy reading it
Stay tuned for the next part.