Nate looked at him before nodding his head, his sister was the boldest and bravest of the two of them, she could easily go incognito and no one would be able to find her, he was even surprised Spade was able to find her.

"You're right, it's best I don't reach out to her now, I don't want my father knowing I found her" he blurted out before he realized what he'd just said, Spade was looking at him quizzically, obviously he had heard what Nate just said.

"What would your father do if he finds her"? He asked, Nate just sighed out and looked away from Spade, not wanting to answer the question, he wanted to distract Spade and avoid the question

He looked back at Spade
"You never told me you and Matteo were brothers" he muttered, Spade's brows furrowed as if he was catching onto the fact that Nate was in fact avoiding his question

"You never asked" he muttered the same thing Matteo had told Nate when he asked the same question
"Not a lot of people know we're brothers, and I like keeping it like that, most people know us as Don and underboss"
Nate nodded, slowly biting in his lips, he watched as Spade's eyes moved to his lips and they grew darker
"You think I don't know what you're trying to do"? He muttered huskily, finally looking up at Nate's eyes, making the young man to mop at him with his lips parted slightly in the middle as he had stopped biting it
He cocked his brows at Nate.

"I know you're trying to distract me from the question I asked, but I'm going to pretend like I'm falling for it" he muttered huskily as he leaned in towards Nate, who was flustered and hot all over, he didn't even say anything as Spade had caught him red handed.
"Also, you still haven't given a reason why you didn't come to find me when you came, instead you came looking for Bernie" he muttered, his face now a few inches from Nate, Nate had already closed his eyes, expecting a kiss from the man.

But Spade just bypassed his lips and headed straight for his neck as he felt Spade's wet lips latch onto his neck, making him gasp out lowly as he felt his whole body go into a frenzy, signals of pleasures were flying round every part of his body.

Spade's hands were on either side of Nate's head as he had been trapped between the armrest of the couch and Spade as the man sucked and kissed his neck.
He didn't even know his neck was ticklish, not until Spade started messing with it.
"So...." Kiss "tell me..." Kiss "Nate...." Kiss "is Bernie.."  Kiss "your boyfriend..." Kiss "or am I your boyfriend"?
Spade muttered against Nate's neck, making the young man to shudder with each kiss and each touch of Spade's wet lips on his neck, he kept moving and squirming under Spade's touch, his whole body was on fire, filled with desire.
His sense were clouded, that he couldn't even answer to what Spade was asking him

He just panted and let out shallow breaths as his dick grew thick and long already pressing against Spade's crotch area.
He shut his eyes, basking in the sweetness of Spade's body pressed against his as he felt them mould and fit together perfectly well.
"I need your words Cucciolotto" (little puppy) he murmured against Nate's neck, calling him something he didn't know the meaning of, but he would ask about that later, right now he was under Spade's spell of pleasure

He panted out as tried to open his eyes and focus on Spade's voice and not the pleasure coursing through his whole body
"You are" he managed to gasp out between moans of pleasures and groans of desire that escaped his mouth.

"I'm what? Be specific" Spade murmured with his deep rumbling voice, Nate let a moan Slip out of his mouth as his hands moved and brushed up on Spade's hard thick erection, making Nate's eyes to widened.
He hadn't really touch Spade there yet, but he could tell the man was fucking huge down there, he'd seen his hard on earlier that day at his apartment.

"You're...." He paused and shut his eyes as he felt Spade suck hard on his neck, he wasn't even making this any easy for him "you're my boyfriend" he heard himself say as he heard Spade let out an almost animalistic growl as he suddenly left Nate's neck and attacked his lips in a hot and intense kiss.