🌼Thirty Six🌼

Start from the beginning

"Listen to me idiot!" I blurt out, frustrated. He looks at me with puppy eyes with a 'why'd-you-call-me-that?' face.

"See, I'm sorry. But you need to listen to me, okay?" I say to which he nods. "I need you to do me a favor."

"Favor?" He passes a drunk chuckle. "I'd like a favor. Get me another drink!" He says in a cute voice. *I am never letting this boy touch more than one drink his entire life. Why's he so high?*

"No, no, no! You don't need a favor. I NEED A FAVOR!" I repeat myself for this fully grown up man who's acting childish.

"No, you should also do me a favor!" He shakes his head while still making soft dance moves.

"Okay, okay. So, pass this note to Sara. Okay? Pass it to-?" I gesture him to repeat what I just said.

"Pass it to Sara." He nods; the tipsy eyes fighting to stay open.

"Great. Now you go give it to her and I'll get you a refill." Nowhere in this freaking world was I gonna get him one.

..

"Pass it to Sara." Han seok starts walking clumsily in Sara's direction. "Pass it to-- Sara." He keeps repeating the words so that he doesn't forget what he is supposed to do. "Pass it to Sara." He tries real hard to keep his eyes open, drunk as he is.

"Pass it to-" no longer is he near the table where Sara is seated than he bumps onto a hard muscular chest.

"Geez. Look where you're going, Han seok-a!" Seong bin holds him by the shoulder; tries to keep him standing straight.

"Seong bin hyung! I like your jacket and-" he cuts the drunk man off, "Thanks. Anyways, have you seen Luna anywhere?"

"Luna? There?" Han seok points a random direction and Seong bin hums in response; tells him not to drink much and walks away.

"Yea. So. Pass it to--" Han seok stops on his place. "Pass it to?" He scratches his head and waits for a moment to remember the name when a sudden name pops up. 'Luna.'

"Yes. Pass it to Luna." He walks in the direction where he had mislead Seong bin before, thinking that Luna was really that way.

After a long, long time of treasure hunt,
he finally passed it to Luna and got back to the dance floor. Ji hun who was sitting in the open bar, signalled Han seok if he completed the task or not.

Han seok gestured back with a thumbs-up, that he has done the work; indeed very, very, very well.

..

Sara's POV-

"Hyung! Hyung, come dance with me!" I see Ye jun walking past Han seok and pulling a chair beside me. He was looking disappointed and pissed as heck. Breathing heavily, he sat on the chair; I passed him a glass of water.

"Everything good?" I asked as he chugged the water down his throat aggressively; the breathing turning heavier now.

"What happened, Ye jun?" I looked into his eyes; bloodshot and almost teary as if he would cry at any given moment.

He secretly slides his phone on the table and looks away. Raising my brows at his confusing actions, I look at him and then look at the note in the picture on his phone.

My eyes widen out of excitement and I try to hide my smile at the words-

'My love, I need to tell you something very important. Meet me in my room as soon as you read this.

Yours, Ji hun.'

"But what upsets you, Ye jun-a?" I ask him 'cause, of course he can't be jealous about my boyfriend sending me a note. No, wait now. Is he?