Te Quiero

REE

I'M NOT READY--

BUT I AM AT THE SAME TIME-- IT'S WEIRD--

So! To explain, the events with you and Kate are happening during the events with Javier and Clement, then meet up at some point. Make sense?

You'll know when they're around the same time because it'll say

I hope it does 😭

...

..

.

With (Y/N) and Kate...

"We're going to need more than just my machete to get through that herd," (Y/N) speaks confidently, looking around the garage and lighting up when she sees two AK's tucked away in an opened locker. "Perfect."

Kate grins with a nod, taking one of them as (Y/N) looks over the other. They rush over to the bulldozer, Kate climbing up onto the driver's seat and looking at the controls with wide eyes as she sets the AK on the seat besides her.

(Y/N) climbs up, holding onto the bulldozer's side with one hand and holding the AK in her other as she stands on the bulky side part over the tires. Kate turns the bulldozer on, (Y/N) bracing herself as they start driving towards the herd.

...

The sun starts to slowly rise as they make their way to Richmond's gate, running down any walker in their path. Horses neighing make (Y/N) look ahead, her face lighting up at the sight of Jesus and a handful of men racing around on horses, taking down walkers with swords.

Jesus' horse rears up with a whinny, stomping down onto a walker's head and crushing it.

"Well, there's a happy but unexpected sight!" Jesus greets with a smile. "Thought Javi and Clem would be with you! Could you help us get the gate open?"

"Well, hey there, Jesus!" (Y/N) waves her free hand, grinning. "I'm surprised to see you again, honestly! Thought you went back to your people?"

Jesus smiles to the girl, "Once I got in contact with my people, I headed right back. Had to make sure you folks were safe!"

"Okay, okay!" Kate steers the bulldozer straight, smiling and nodding as (Y/N) leans down to the window. "I think I'm getting the hang of this!"

"Nice!" (Y/N) praises, grinning before turning to the gate with a serious expression. "We'll keep the walkers off you, but we need to get to the gate."

Kate nods, the bulldozer slowly inching its way forward as (Y/N) takes aim at the walkers around. She fires three shots, the bullets meeting their marks and striking down three of the walkers as the bulldozer runs down another handful, crushing their skulls under its large tires.

"We're almost there, (Y/N)!" Kate shouts over the engine's roaring. "Get in the busket and I'll lift you to the top of the gate!"

(Y/N)'s brows furrow as she slowly turns to Kate. "The hell is a busket?!"

Kate blinks rapidly. "The-- The thing in the front! The 'scooper' thing!"

"Oh, oh! I see! See, you should've just said 'scooper thing'. I'm twelve, I didn't even know what this was called!" (Y/N) yells back, unsheathing her machete and waving it for emphasis.

She sheathes her machete, sliding the strap of the AK over her shoulders and behind her as she starts to slowly make her way to the front of the bulldozer. A walker grabs her foot, making her yelp as she grabs the bars of the bulldozer.