Split Up

Not me forgetting to mention where your brand mark is LMAO

I was like 👁️👄👁️ oH SHIT I TOTALLY FORGOT THEY BRANDED PEOPLE

SO

Clement's is on his original location, the left arm bicep, and yours is on your right arm bicep, same spot as his but different arm

Make sense? ^-^ ❤️

Also, I LOVE PAUL AKA JESUS

his character is so well written and I love his personality and martial arts. He's literally a badass owo

THE FACT HIS VOICE ACTOR IS GARRUS VAKARIAN TOO

I LOVE HIM

...

..

.

The sun was now rising in the distance, it's light peeking through the trees as they drive down the road. They approach an underpass, cars blocking the way forward. Tripp stops his van up ahead, getting out and waving his arms to Eleanor for her to stop as well.

"Great. What now?" Eleanor groans, looking ahead as she lowers her window for Tripp.

"I've got some bad news," Tripp sighs, bending down to her level as he rests his hand on the top of the car.

Javier opens his car door, standing outside of it with an annoyed expression. "We don't have time for more bullshit," he huffs out, shaking his head.

Tripp sighs with a nod of agreement. "Well, the bullshit found us anyway. We got a bunch of cars clogging the underpass. Too many to drive through. Gonna need to move some of 'em out of the way."

A dump truck, a smaller car, and a bus to the right blocked the way forward, Javier pinching the bridge of his nose with a sigh.

"Hey," Gabe groggily calls as he emerges from the car. "I'm coming, too."

Javier nods to him, smiling lightly.

"I'll stay with Kate and keep a lookout," Eleanor says with a small smile, gesturing back to Kate.

"Yell at us if anything happens," Javier tells her, making her nod once.

(Y/N) looks around with squinted eyes, listening closely for any sounds of the undead. Clement scans the area with his pistol held readily in his hands, keeping close to (Y/N).

"Awfully convenient the pass is blocked like this," Tripp points out suspiciously, frowning.

Conrad snorts as he looks around, branding his shotgun. "Not convenient at all, if you ask me."

"Walkers!" (Y/N) barks, getting their attention.

Three walkers emerged from behind a cluster of cars to the right, (Y/N) unsheathing her machete as Clement swiftly takes out his hunting knife. Clement kicks the leg of the walker out from under it, stabbing its head through as it falls to the ground. (Y/N) lures a walker away from the other, exclaiming as she slices her machete at the walker's hand, severing it from its wrist. She then lunges forward with her machete, stabbing through the walker's mouth and killing it.

Conrad approaches the last walker, grabbing the barrel of his shotgun with both hands and swinging it with a yell at the walker's face. He nods to (Y/N) and Clement, making Clement nod back as (Y/N) offers a small smile.

Her smiles falls when she notices Gabe staring at her with awe, and she swore if she squinted she could see sparkles around the boy.

(Y/N) looks away before turning back to Gabe, awkwardly smiling with a head tilt. Clement watches the interaction with a scowl, snorting to himself as he rolls his eyes and joins her side.