Clement and (Y/N)

Still punching the air at the fact Clementine became a side character and the story doesn't focus on her

But I do enjoy Javier and his story, the conflicts and the plotline is actually well done. Other than that forced romance with Kate, that is. And Gabe's whining.

And David being an ass

But! Like I said, makes for a good story! 😂😂❤️

...

..

.

Javier slowly drifted back into consciousness, his head rocking around as the truck hits gravel along the roads. He groans lowly in pain, his teeth clenching together as his eyes open. A startled gasp leaves him as he looks around frantically, his hands bounded together in front of him with a cable. He was in a large transportation truck, one of the men from before, Rufus, driving while glaring ahead.

"Hey! My family-- where are they?!" Javier demands, not receiving a response. "What did you do with my family?!"

Rufus still doesn't reply, keeping his focus on the road.

"... Fuckin' asshole," Javier snarls under his breath, turning away from him.

"Just do us both a favor and pretend you're still asleep," Rufus lowly speaks, glaring darkly at Javier for a moment. "I wouldn't start talking if I were you. You're lucky we do things a certain way. I'm already tempted to put a bullet in your brain for what you did to Lonnie back there."

Javier felt his anger spike at this as he scowls.

"We start talking, I'm gonna get angry," Rufus continues, turning to the road in an angry, jerked motion.

"What happened to him was an accident," Javier snaps back insincerely, slumping in his seat in frustration.

Rufus rolls his eyes, "Yeah, right. Keep talkin' and we might find ourselves in a similar accident. You get what I'm saying?"

Javier's jaw ticks. "You have to go back. Now. Or--"

"Not another word, or God help me I'll put you to sleep myself!" he firmly cuts Javier off, turning his glare back to him. "We still got a haul ahead of us, and I'm not about to listen to you-- What the hell...?"

Javier follows Rufus' gaze forward and squints when he sees a figure standing up ahead in the road, the sound of a tree crackling making his eyes dart up. A large tree on the side of the road starts to fall over, making his eyes go wide.

"Stop... Stop!" Javier shouts urgently.

"Aw, shit!" Rufus screams, swerving the wheel to the left. "No, no, no!"

He loses control, the truck falling off the side of the road and crashing into the side of a small hill, stuck in the ditch. Javier groans in pain as his heart rate spikes, a gasp leaving him when he notices the gun on the dash.

Javier swiftly lunges for it, grabbing it as Rufus breathes heavily, injured as he opens his door to stagger out. Javier exits through his door as Rufus takes off on foot, Javier rounding the back of the truck and aiming the pistol at the man as he runs up the hill towards the woods.

"Hey!"

Rufus comes to a stop, turning and looking back at Javier fearfully as he breathes heavily with his hands raised in surrender.

Javier grumbles under his breath as he lowers the gun, motioning for him to go. Rufus blinks quickly in surprise, his eyes widening as they dart behind Javier before he turns and bolts into the woods.