𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 - 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

TOM'S POV:

Alison wasn't mad at me. I was so surprised when she decided to go with me instead of staying there taking care of Ryan. Others were even more surprised by us leaving the place together. I'm feeling really happy the whole ride away from Ryan's house. I was driving me and Alison on a hill so we would have some privacy. We spoke on the way there none of us mentioning the thing that happened before.

"The video is all over the internet." Alison said beside while looking down at her phone. I glanced at her checking her phone to see what she ment. Right, the video of me beating up Ryan.

"Whatever, Ryan was asking for it." I said continued to look at the road. "He got what he deserved."

Alison stayed quiet for a momen before nodding her eyes still stuck to the phone screen. "I kinda feel bad for him." She said under her breath.

I turned a corner sharply. "I feel bad for myself. The guy thinks he's the one that won you because you made out in his stupid room." I said in a bit of an angry tone making another sharp turn.

"You still won't get over that?" She said rolling her eyes pulling the sleeves of my jacket over her cold hands.

"Don't act like you would've liked it if I made out with Claire infront of you." I said parking the car on a empty parking lot in the middle of the forest. I turned to look at her as she kept watching those stupid instagram stories.

"I don't care what you do with other women." Alison said gaining a small laugh from me.

"Yet you still managed to get jealous when I told you I had fucked with her." I said laughing as I replayed the memory in my head. I love how cute Alison is when she's mad.

"Whatever, it's different with Claire." She said shutting her phone and looking at me. Her beautiful brown eyes meeting mine making my cheeks flush.

"Of course it's different because I ignore the bitch but your stupid ass keeps giving Ryan more and more attention." I said bringing myself to concentrate and not think of how lovely she looks wearing my jacket.

"Ryan is just another figure on my chess board." She said looking away from me to check up on her new nails.

"And me, am on the chess board or not?" I say in a flirty tone trying to lighten up the aura between us.

She glanced at me her eyes quickly moving back to her nails. "No." She said as I bit my lips while looking at her.

I rested my back on the seat crossing my arms over my chest. "And why is that?" I ask curious by whatever she'll come up with.

She stayed quiet for a moment before looking at me pulling a strand of hair behind her ear. "'couse you're not a useless man that I would just want to fuck with and then leave after a few days."

My cheeks got red again and I couldn't keep myself from smirking. "I regret not audio recording this to show it to the whole friendgroup." I joke my hand moving on my knees.

She slightly laughed turning her head away to look out of the window. The dark forest sorounding us, the only light being the one I have turned on in the car. We got quiet for a few minutes not speaking a word to each other. I just watched her thinking how good my jacket looks on her as she studied our soroundings.

"Is my jacket comfortable?" I ask in a quiet tone seeing her turn to look at me.

"Very, I like the material." She said casualy making me glance down at the big sleeves that barely showed any of the skin on her arm.

I looked back up at her licking my dry lips as I spoke again. "Are you still cold or do you feel a bit better?"

She shrugged making me a bit concerned. "I'm okay. Feelin' warm." She said runing her fingers through her hair making me watch closely as she did that. She's so beautiful.

"I can make you feel even warmer." I blurted out without thinking it over. I got a quick glance from Alison making me realise that it may've came out wrong. "I'm asking if you want to cuddle." I say to clear everything up so it wouldn't be as weird.

"In the car?" She asked confused looking at me.

As she said that I pulled my seat back and streched my feet infront of me before tapping my lap to let her know what I ment. "Yeah, in the car."

She hesitates at first but changes her mind after I shove my puppy eyes at her. She climbed over the console before seting on my lap making my hands wrap around her waist in an instant.

I gently pulled her closer in my embrace feeling her head rest in the curve of my neck. I turned the small light off making the small glimpse of moon be the only source of light. One of her hands moved around the other side of my neck making herself comfortable. Did I mention how much I love it when she's calm and not being angry at me for no reason? I don't think I mentioned that because I love every single personality Alison has set for me. Grumpy, warm, calm, loving, sassy, I love it, I love her.

This time I couldn't let the words escape my mouth. I wanted her to know that I loved her I'm just pretty scared that she won't take me seriously and think of this as just some teenage romance. My grip around her tightenned as I buried my head in her hair filling my lungs with the soft smell of starwberries and honey. I love her smell, it's so fucking good.

"Tom." I heard Alison's whisper that sent a butterfly flyin' in my belly.

I humbled a 'mhm?' back continuing to sniff her hair like a drug addict sniffing cocaine.

"I-" She was quiet for a moment as I still held her strongly and closely as if she would've escaped any second.

"I think I love you, Alison." I said not being able to keep my feelings tucked in without telling anyone. "It's not even a joke. I'm in love with you and I can't keep it a secret anymore. I love you Ali, I don't think I had ever loved another woman as much as I love you." I continued telling her in a quiet tone a bit embarrassed at myself. "I would do anything for you to be happy. You're my everything."

She didn't say a word. I just felt her soft breaths on my neck and I got a bit insecure. Why did I just blurt that stupid shit out? Yes, she deffinetly only sees me just as a figure on her chess board. The poor girl said that so she wouldn't hurt my feelings. Just as I was about to aphologise for evertyhing telling her that I didn't mean it she spoke up pulling her head away from my neck to look at me.

"I don't know how we kept away from each other for so many years." She started keeping her eyes locked with mine. "And after 18 years, I'm glad we learned to love each other. I'm glad that I love you and that you love me back." She said the last part quietly before her lips met mine and she kissed me gently and softly. "I want to live more than just a teenage romance with you, I want to be in a serious relationship and stay your partner for the rest of my life."

"Including kids?" I leaned my face closer to hers our noses touching.

"Yeah, including kids." She smiled making my cheeks turn a bright shade of red before she went in and kissed me again, this time me kissing back.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment for more!

★·.·' '·.·★