𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓱 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

ALISON'S POV:

Georg lead us through the forest. We weren't even walking on a path but instead we walked over leaves, grass, rabbit shit and many more stuff found on the ground. We were all walking in a line. I was about 4th with Christina infront of me and Tom behind me with his palm gently placed on my shoulder keeping me stable so I wouldn't fall. I wouldn't lie that I got a few butterflies when I almost tripped and his grip tightenned. Everyone was focused on where they were stepping so me and Tom had no problem in being seen. 

I looked up seeing a beautifull hang out place beside a river. There weren't any lights around us but we brought some with us so we had no problem with that. A bench with a wodden table was sitting right beside the river making it look 10 times more cuter! 

Georg stopped and wiped some sweat off of his face. The guys holding the bags of alcohol put them on a table and I felt Tom's hand move off of my shoulder. He stood beside me and leaned closer to my ear. "I like the view those shorts of yours give me." He whispered in my ear as I tried to contain a neutral look on my face but couldn't help but get red. I wore nike pros and a oversized shirt over it since I had nothing else to wear. Every peace of my other clothing were dirty and that was my only option. I hit him in his ribcage with my elbow making him put a hand on it in an instant. "ouch!" He said a bit louder while glaring at me.

"Stop fighting you guys." Diane said crossing her arms over her chest. We both looked at her raising our eyebrows.

"We're not fighting." I said in a 'duhh' tone. She looked at us with a suspicious look on her face.

"Sure, it's not like you just hit him for no reason."

"I did have a reason!" I spat back in a bit angry tone.

"Which was?" She raised her eyebrow at me and I could see Tom look at me in the corner of my eye. He looked a bit worried now as if what I was gonna say.

"He hit me first." I said a few seconds after thinking what to say. 

"Whatever, you guys figure this out or you're going both back to the camp." Me and Tom nodded before Diane left to go talk with the others.

"You stupid fuck!" I turned to Tom angrily while he just smirked and looked down at me.

"Aww now you're mad? I'm sorry, won't happen again babe." He said laughing a bit. He leaned closer to my ear. "Can I make it up to you later?"

"Sure, you can start by cleaning my clothes when we get back." I said crossing my hands over my chest. He turned his head away from my ear and chuckled while looking at me. "I can do something else to your clothes, you wouldn't mind would you?" He whispered as I felt his hot breaths on my skin. I'm gonna go wild if he says something like that ever again.

My cheeks burned red before our attention turned to Lea. Tom straightenned up acting as if nothing had happened but I still couldn't get his words out of my mind. "What game should we start with?" Lea asked all 14 of us. "Never have I ever!" A cheerleader yelled making me look at her. The girl was from my team and she kept trying to be the captain and steal the role from me. I hate her as much as I hate Claire. They're both annoying as hell. "Never have I ever it is." Lea said looking around. "You guys partner up and mix up a drink for your partner." 

I looked at her for a few seconds after she finished speaking before turning to Tom. He was looking down at me and he looked as if he was deciding something. "Would you maybe like to-"

"Hey, Alison." Ryan interuppted Tom making us both look at him. Ryan looked inbetween me and Tom. "I'm sorry am I interuppting?"

"No, It's okay." I say before Tom tries to speak. 

Ryan looked at Tom for a moment before his eyes laid on me. "Okay,  Do you mind being my partner?" He asked. I looked over at Tom and he was slowly narrowing his eyes at Ryan. Tom then looked at me and bit the inside of his cheek.

I looked back at Ryan and smiled slightly at him. The fakest smile ever. "Sure." I said before I heard Tom sigh beside me. Me and Ryan both looked at him in confusion. "What?" Tom gritted out looking at us a bit angry.

"nothing, just ahh.." Ryan said trying to find words. "Are you really sure that I didn't interrupt anything?" Ryan looked at me scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm glad that you interrupted. You actually saved me from his annoying ass." I lied. Big lie. I wanted to be partners with Tom. Tho we both knew that this would shock every single soul that would be watching us.

I saw Tom glare at me in the corner of my eye before Ryan spoke again. "Alright. I'm sure you'll be with Claire tho, right?" He asked Tom looking at him.

Tom raised his eyebrow. "No, I'm not a big fan of her." He said taking out his phone to check the time. 

"Too bad, she's aproaching." I glanced towards Claire who was walking towards us wearing a skirt and a pink crop top. Such a slut. Even I didn't wear that much of revealing clothing.

Before I knew it Claire threw her arms around Tom and hugged him. "We'll be partners right?" She asked Tom her arms still wrapped around him.

Tom looked up at me and made a disguisted face. "Mhm.." He quietly said looking down at the ground looking a bit uncomfortable. I felt bad for him, I felt bad for both of us actually. We can't be partners because we're enemies publicly and it's killing me.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Alison sat down on the ground with Ryan on her left side. On Ryan's left sat his friend Jason which he talked to while Alison was mixing his drink. She put in some vodka, wine, whiskey and rum. A disguisting combination but that's what the game's about. Ryan decided to be giving Alison Whiskey, beer, cola and liquor. Alison is a lightweight so this would be 10 times harder for her. They exchanged drinks and after a few minutes Tom sat beside Alison with Claire on his right. Tom and Alison didn't look at eachother as Alison already knew who was waiting on her right side.

"I'll start!" Bill said. they were all seated in a circle so they had no problem seeing everyone that was there. "Never have I ever.. gotten drunk." Bill said as everyone took a sip of their cup. Diane speaking next. "Never have I ever.. Fucked with someones parent." Diane looked around and Tom took his cup and rose it up to his mouth. Everyone could tell that he was ashamed of his actions as he took a sip making everyone laugh.

The game continued and everyone's cups were emptying fast. Alison relaxed a bit. She put her right hand on the ground and left one gently stuck on her thigh. She took a few sips and her cup was still pretty much filled up. 

"Never have I ever.. skipped class." Claire said as almost everyone took a sip other than Christina.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment.

★·.·'                                                                           '·.·★