𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝔂 - 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

ALISON'S POV:

It's monday and I've recieved so many texts from Tom over the weekend that I couldn't even count them all. It was just too many.

Tom
________________________

I miss you.
Could you please hear me out?
I don't want you to leave.

Thinking about you❤️

I want you back Al.

Those were just 1/4 of the messages I've recieved, there's even more. And all of those have been sent in 2 days, does he have nothing else to do? Why doesn't he just cry in his room like I did for most of the time. I don't know how it helps him deal with the break up by texting me over and over again. 

I'm currently walking through the front door of the school. I wore a dark blue hoodie with some washed baggy jeans. I had some adidas shoes plus some jewerly. 

Inspo:

The outfit I wore was basic but cute enough to be elegant

The outfit I wore was basic but cute enough to be elegant. I was still sad about the stuff that happened last friday, I didn't try to hid my sadness as I walked through the hallways remembering that my first class was with Tom. 

I take my phone out of my pocket as I walk through the hallways saying hi to a few of my friends. A few girls eyed me but I shrugged it off knwoing they were just jealous. I continued looking down at my phone but before I knew it I bumped into someone.

I looked up to see Ryan. He smiled down at me before saying something. "Sorry, I didn't watch where I was going." He said a bit nervous looking down at me.

"It's alright." I said dryly not wanting to talk to him. I don't know what kind of ideas he got after I kissed him but I know that I kissed him for only one reason. And that reason was because Tom had kissed Claire. I didn't want to seem weak so I just went ahead and kissed Ryan. It was a stupid move, I know but I had no other choice. It was either that or watching Tom enjoy kissing Claire while I just stood there watching him.

Ryan brushed his hand down my arm slowly going past my elbow and down to my wrists. I flinched a little as the cuts on my wrists didn't heal yet. I just smiled trying to act as if everything''s okay. Ryan's fingers met mine. "You alright?" He asked a bit of worry in his tone.

I didn't like the way he was acting towards me. It felt as if he thought we were more than friends. The signs I gave him screamed that I like him but I actually just feel disguisted by him. I don't like him. "Yeah, I'm great." I said glancing down at his hand holding mine. It wasn't that close to my wrist but it sure did still stank.

"Alright I'm glad." He said as his other hand travelled to my back pulling me closer to his chest. He hugged me and gently kissed the top of my head. I felt uncomfortable, the feeling in my chest wasnt pleasing. It wasn't right, the embrace I was in was not the embrace I wanted to be in. I don't want this anymore. Fucking with multiple men isn't my thing anymore. I just feel like I want to stay with someone forever and I may've already left that someone. Maybe what I'm feeling is just a consequence after a break up. 

As I pulled away from his embrace I saw Bill walking up to me and Ryan. The look on his face was questioning. I didn't know what he wanted but by the way he looked at me I knew it involved me. Bill grabbed my hand, on my fucking wrist. I winced because of the pain the hard grasp gave me. I hate this. The bandages won't help at all. "I need to talk to you." Bill said to me not even turning to look at Ryan as he pulled me away. He dragged me to a corner as I tried not to cry behind him.

"What is it?" I said pulling my hand away shaking it slightly trying to make the pain go away. It didn't help at all.

Bill looked at me sternly. "How are you feeling? Don't lie to me about your feelings and just tell me all that you're feeling." He said in a demanding tone making me very, very confused. This was the most random thing ever.

I stared at him for a couple of seconds before answering. "Sad, I guess? I'm just tired and not in the mood to do anything." I said quietly. 

"Why are you sad?" He asked in a concerned tone. Again I was confused, why does he care? 

"I'm just not feeling well."

"Why?"

Because your brother shatered my heart. I stayed quiet for a couple seconds. "What do you want from me." I said changing the theme not knowing what's up with him. He's acting like a total weirdo and at some point I just want to walk away which will lead him to chasing behind me.

"Just answer my question." He ordered becoming a bit annoyed.

"Not untill you answer mine."

"I was the first to ask you something."

"What. Do. You. Want?!" I say that in a higher, angrier tone. I didn't feel like dealing with that type of shit today. All I wanted to do was just stay quiet the whole day listening to some music and trying to get over school without crying because of the break up.

Bill sighed. "Tom had been sad every since Homecoming. After he chased after you he looked so miserable making me think that something happened between you two." He said in a tired tone running a hand down his face. My chest ache for a second by the mention of Tom's name. It broke me thinking about him. Even tho all I ever thought about was him, hearing his name out loud hurt.

"What does that have to do with my feelings?" I ask raising my eyebrow. I tried acting as normal as I could trying not to show how sad I was while talking about us.

"Just wanted to see if the feelings were equal."

"I could be sad of many other reasons." I said looking up at him. "You know me and Tom never liked each other, why would those feelings change?" I scoff going back to thinking about our relationship. We were a great match. We fooled around, never took anything seriously but still got along like a puzzle. Sometimes I think why I broke up but on the other side, who wouldn't break up with their boyfriend if they saw him kiss another girl?

Bill's eyes met mine. "He didn't want to answer my question when I asked about you two. He just shrugged it off and changed the theme. Of course it made me think that there's something between you two." He explained trying to keep his voice calm as he spoke.

"Well too bad. We have nothing going on." Not anymore. "I have to go to class, take care." I said before walking away. 

As I walked down the hallway my phone rang making me look down at it. There was a message from Tom.

Tom

__________________________

You look beautiful today.

I read the text and stopped in my tracks. I looked up from my phone turning my heead to the left noticing Tom leaning against some locker while looking at me. Georg, Lea and Diane were talking beside him but he didn't try to make a conversation. His eyes were laid on me looking at me with a sorry expression. My heart fluttered for a second before I brushed it off. I closed my phone and put it in my pocket as my eyes flew off of Tom and I started walking towards my class.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, Hope you all liked this chapter.
Vote and comment for more.

★·.·'                                     '·.·★