𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂 - 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

ALISON'S POV:

Homecoming is in 5 days and I still don't have my dress with me. I'm thinking about going to buy it tomorrow but I'm pretty scared that they're all sold out. I thought about calling Lea to come and help pick out a dress with me. I'm not sure if Lea even has a dress herself so I think it'll be better for the both of us to go together. 

I sent her a quick text asking her if she'd like to go pick out a dress with me.

My babe❤️
___________________________

Wanna go get a hoco dress with me?
I really don't want to go aloneee

Yeah sure gal I'm in, just tell me
when and where

I'll pick you up in 30 minutes,
don't have me waiting!

Haha you know I wouldn't do such a thing!

I looked up from my phone into my closet to see what the hell I was gonna wear. I'm at that time of the week where all of my clothes are washing and I'm out of my pretty stuff. I sighed looking up and down scanning every single corner. I eventually found some low waisted flare jeans and now the only thing I was missing was the top. It was pretty cold outside so I thought about grabing a hoodie which at the moment I didn't have.

I walked to the other side of my room to the drawer. Checking the inside to see if I have any hidden gems I seriously couldn't find shit. I kicked the drawer shut becoming a bit more angry. I couldn't possibly wear the thing I was wearing right now since it was my pajamas, it's hard to find good clothing on one of these days. 

I ran to my bathroom looking through it for any clothing that isn't dirty or that smells bad. I came across Tom's hoodie. Yesterday he was here at my house and we may had a small show going on but I'm not going into details. He simply forgot the hoodie. I picked it up and scanned it for any marks or spots but there weren't any found. I gave it a quick smell and it was good to go. The hoddie was way oversized for me but I ignored it, it was just for a quick trip to the mall, nothing else.

After I got dressed I did my makeup as usual. Mascara, eyeshadow, concealer, blush, contour, and the other stuff that I use. I didn't forget to put some perfume on so it would kill Tom's scent off of the hoodie. I didn't forget to give my hair a quick brush through before I put my shoes on, took my car keys and left the house. 

"Wanna go to Victoria's secret? I'm killing for some new lingerie." Lea said pointing at the store. I sighed. We already walked through the whole mall and haven't been to one store that sells dresses. I wasn't complaining tho, going to saphora was a good choice aswell as going to a jewerly store. If I think about it, I need some new lingerie too.

"You're not alone on this." I smiled at her before me and her made out way towards the store. The mall was packed today, there were people everywhere buit that still didn't stop me from getting what I wanted. 

"Lea, Ali!" We heard someone call us just before we entered the store. We looked in the direction of the voice notining Georg run towards us with a smile on his face. He gave Lea a quick kiss wrapping his hands around her waist. "What are you girls doing here?"

"Hoco dress shopping." I answered his question looking at him.

"What brought you here?" Lea asked smilling up at him aswell.

"Same thing as youb guys actually, me and Tom are in a need of an outfit for the event. Neither one of us has a button-up shirt." Georg answered. 

"Tom is with you?" I asked a bit confused. Where was he then? I looked behind Georg noticing none other than Tom walking up to us looking at his phone not paying attention to any of his soroundings.

"Didn't forget to bring your bae." Georg laughed looking at me. I rolled my eyes looking back at Tom who finally looked up from his phone meeting my eyes. He looked down and a big smirk grew on his face.

"Hey babe, how's it going?" He said stopping infront of me with a smug look on his face.

I crossed my hands over my chest. "Great love, can't wait to be alone with you." I sarcastically said earning myself a small giggle from Lea.

Tom's eyes flew up looking at what store me and Lea were about to enter. "You guys on some mission to get men in your bed tonight?" He joked looking back down at me.

"You know I'm not a cheater, baby." I laugh slightly before Lea answered his question.

"Women don't wear the same underwear every day, Tom." She said pulling away from Georg.

"Alright, men are not that dirty." He made a disguisted face at her. 

"Some are." 

"Do you have money to buy those stuff?" Georg asked Lea looking down at her. He's always so clingy and weird when he's around her.

"Yeah, I'm not broke." She laughed slightly.

"Just to make sure. I can always buy them for you, you know?" 

"I know." She gave him a peck on the lips. "But there's no need for that." She glanced at Tom and me who were looking at them weirdly. "Do you guys want to continue with us?" No, no, no, no! Of course Lea is the one asking that!

"I'm in." Tom grew a proud grin on his face that made me want to slap him. This is bad. 

"Sure, don't see why not." Georg smiled at Lea. I wasn't exactly against it but I couldn't be serious around Tom and it's killing me. I know that something weird is going to happen at least once today that'll make Georg and Lea even more suspicious of us.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, Hope you all liked this chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment for more, love you all.

★·.·'                                           '·.·★