𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓱 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

ALISON'S POV:

I stared up at Tom as he kept looking down at me. I felt myself get nervous by his presence. I didn't think that he'd want to aproach me after the enemy talk he gave me a few days ago.

"What do you want?" I said in a annoyed tone my eyes laid on his.

"I'm just curious about what you're doing with the captain of the basketball team. I thought you hated that sport." He said taking a step closer to me. I took a step back my back bumping against the tree behind me.

"What are you doing with my cheerleading teammate? I thought cheerleaders weren't your type." I said raising my eyebrow. He chuckled softly taking another step closer to me.

"They aren't my type except one of them that I find.. weirdly attractive." He said looking down at me with a neutral expression on his face. I licked my lips as I felt them get dry. He probably ment that girl, Claire. 

"I don't care about your love life, my date is waiting." I said moving to the side to get away from Tom but his hand landed on my hip stopping me.

"My date is waiting too." He said keeping his eyes on mine.

I looked up at him in confusion trying to find the right words. what the hell is he doing?

"Look, Alison. I know I was being a dick towards you these past days. I was ignoring you like crazy and avoiding even looking at you but I-.. " He stuttered while I waited for him to finish his sentence. "I can't. I'm trying hard to ignore you but every time I try to I can't seem to do so." His other hand moved to my waist as he pinned me to the tree behind me.

I was out of words. He was looking at me waiting for me to say something but it was as if I had lost my voice. I tried saying something, anything, but nothing came out of my mouth and I just stared at him in shock as he continued.

He leaned his head closed to mine leaning his forehead against mine. "I- I can't Alison." He whimpered thightening his grab around my waist. "Fuck being enemies with you." He whispered his eyes looking down at mine. "ah.. shit." He said before his lips crashed on mine making me gasp a little. He kissed me passionately but I could still feel madness in his kiss. I didn't kiss him back, I wasn't going to. We just stared at eachother as he kept kissing me.

He pulled away and his strong hands moved to the sides of my head. I shivered as he hoovered over me. I felt his cold breath on my forehead as one of his hands traveled to my chin lifting it up forcing me to look at him. 

"Alison.. What do you feel towards me?" Tom said in a quiet tone as his expression softened. 

"I don't know." I whispered as my nails dug in my skin. I'm so nervous and I can't even make up with what he's saying.

He kept quiet for a moment just staring down at me before he kissed me again but this time more softly.

TOM'S POV:

Why isn't she kissing back? I want her to kiss me back, I need her to kiss me back. I'm making a fool out of myself for even telling her about my feelings, I'm embarrassed of myself.

After a minute or two I pull away from the kiss and sigh. What the fuck is up with her? "Alison, please." I'm tired of even saying her name but I can't stop saying it either. "I'll do whatever you want me to just please say something." I begged looking down at her while waiting for her answer.

"Are you joking..?" She asked in a quiet tone.

"Are you blind? Haven't you seen how I've been acting towards you last week?" I ask my hand resting on her waist. "Alison just please tell me what you feel towards me.."

"I don't know!" She said a bit angry. "Sometimes I like you, the other times I hate you, I don't know anymore." 

I stared at her for a moment a bit shocked about the sudden outburst. "What do you feel right now?" My thumb caressed her waist gently.

"A mix of everything." She answered calming down a little. "I still don't know which cheerleader you ment."

She broke the moment with her last sentence making me chuckle. "To clarify.. I ment the cheer leader." Which was her, Alison.

"You're lying." She said rolling her eyes.

"Alright, alright. Can we kiss? I'm tired of waiting." I leaned my face forward waiting for her to answer before I embarrass myself again.

Her hands wrapped around my neck as she chuckled a little making a smile grow on my face. She's so adorable. "Sure." She answered before kissing me. I kissed her back passionately and softly. 

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment, love you all!

★·.·'                                                                               '·.·★