𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

TOM'S POV:

It's Monday. Three days after the thing with Alison. I avoided her 24/7 not even glancing at her. I didn't talk to her, speak, nor look at her. It was getting harder each fucking day. Everytime I saw her aproach the friend group I made up an excuse and left. I'm acting as if I commited a crime which I tehnically did. There were only two fucking rules. One, be rude to your enemy. And two, don't fall for your enemy. How simple is it? My ass couldn't even complete the first one let alone the second one. 

"What are we doing today?" Diane asked. We were infront of their tent talking about random stuff at 5 am. Me and Diane can't sleep as always.

"I don't know.." I lit up a cigarette placing it between my lips as I took a drag from it.

"Can I?" Diane asked reaching out to take a drag herself. I nodded and handed her the ciggarete as she inhailed the smoke.

"I think we have something that has to do with the forest. Treasure hunting." I said as she handed me the cigarette making me taking a puff again.

"I love treasure hunting." She squelled in a quiet tone to not wake everyone up. "What's up with you and Alison? You don't even look at eachother anymore." Diane said crossing her hands over her chest.

I looked away from Diane keeping quiet not wanting to talk about Alison at all. I took another puff from the cigarette.

"You guys fucked or something? Not surprised." Diane said the corner of her mouth tugged. I glare at her as I exhailed the smoke.

"We didn't fuck. No way I would even want to fuck with her." I wouldn't tell anyone from the friendgroup my thoughts about Alison, not even Bill.

"So then what happened?" She asked insisting that I answer.

"I don't even know myself." I answered simply. "She's annoying and we both got tired of fighting." 

"Okay now next step, become friends." Diane said laughing slightly making herself earn a glare form my direction.

"Whatever, she's a weirdo. Doesn't even deserve friends." I turned around flicking the cigarette on the ground before walking back to me tent.

ALISON'S POV:

I woke up at around 6 am. Everyone was still asleep only Tom's matress was empty which ment that he was somewhere outside. 

I quickly got dressed while Georg and Lea were asleep and took a toothbrush out of my bag to go brush my teeth. I exited the tent seeing how dead the camp was so early in the morning. Only a few students were hanging around but nothing to much. I walked towards the toilets to brush my teeth.

I turned off the water and dried my face with the towel I brought with myself. When I came out of the bathroom there were even less people outside than before, weird. I started walking back towards the tent when I spotted Tom talking to a girl. He was smilling at her as if they were flirting. My stomach made a weird turn and I took a deep breath looking away from them. I wasn't jealous, no way. I hate Tom. 

I entered the tent and put my stuff back in my bag taking my phone out of it. My mind couldn't go off of Tom and the way his skin felt against mine at archery. The way he held me was.. hot? It's weird thinking about Tom being hot but I can't deny that he looked angelic there.

I went out of the tent closing it behind me. I ignored looking at Tom but I couldn't help but to steal a glance to see what him and that girl were doing. His hand was on her waist and his face just inches from her's. fuck fuck fuck fuck. Was he going to kiss her? No, he wasn't. I hope. I mean, I think. It wasn't as if I was a hoe and he wasn't a man whore but I still felt something in my chest thighten as my eyes turned back ahead of me. This isn't good at all.

It's now about 9 am and I'm talking to a senior who is also the captain of my schools basketball team. I wasn't trying to make Tom jealous I'm just returning the favor. I laughed at the most un-funny jokes the basketball player made to try and gain someone's attention. I was an attention-seeker and a lot of damn people knew that but I can't help myself, that's why I'm the most popular girl at my school.

"You're so funny!" I said laughing slightly. Ryan smiled at me while the teacher's explained the stupid treasure hunt. 

"Wanna be my partner for the hunt?" Ryan asked me looking down at me. He was a good 6'3 inches tall.. waaaaaay taller than me.

I smiled looking up at him. "Sure, I'd love that." He smiled back and wrapped his hand around my shoulder. I'm deffinetily getting laid today and it's not hard to tell.

"Great." He answered his attention moving to the teachers. I used my chance to look at the friend group and I saw Lea and Christina looking at me while smirking. I winked at them even tho I was hardly even intressted in Ryan. He was hot and muscular but he wasn't what I wanted.

The treasure hunt started and me and Ryan went into the woods. He held my hand as we walked through it trying to find any clues for the hunt. I was pretty bored here with Ryan. I kept my succubus mode on as he dragged me through the forest like dog.

"I see something there." I say pointing towards a tree in the distance. 

"Wanna go check it out?" He asked me looking down.

"I'll go, you stay here." I saw in a sweet voice as he nodded and I let go of his hand. I started walking towards the tree to see if it's actually a clue or just some trash. When I got to the tree I picked up the envelope and opened it. Inside there was a white paper with a clue written on it. Bingo. Just when I turned around to go back to Ryan I bumped into someone. 

"Sorry." I said before looking up at..

Tom.. 

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter!
Don't forget to vote and comment love you all!!

★·.·'                                                                '·.·★