𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 - 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

ALISON'S POV:

Me and Tom made out for a few minutes last night before Bill had to interrupt us calling out for Tom since he wanted to practice one more song. Tom pulled away and groaned in annoyance. He then told me a few stuff and gave me a soft kiss on the lips before leaving to go back to the garage. After a few minutes I returned aswell and the first thing I got asked that night was what Ryan told me. I lied and told them that I hung up out of boredness and then stayed outside to chill for a bit.

Now I'm here sitting on my bed with Tom laying beside me. The dude knocked on my bedroom window an hour ago and asked if he could sleep at my house for today. It's 1 am and we have school tomorrow. I'm not sleepy, neither is he. My sister is home and my dad and mom aswell. If me and Tom make to much noise we're seriously getting busted. 

"You're gorgeous." Tom said bitting his lips. I think he's blind. I'm in my pajamas, without makeup and messy hair. How does the dude have the audacity to call me pretty while I'm looking like this?

"Liar." I say looking down at him. The man was in his pajamas aswell, his dreads were down litteraly all over the place. I know that he sometimes puts them into a little fabric piece making him look like a mushroom and it's cute, I guess he didn't want to look like one today.

"I'm not joking." He said sitting up on bed. "You are beautiful even if you would've been looking like Oli London or something."

"Oli London? Seriously? Where'd you get that guy from?" I laugh slightly trying not to wake anyone up.

Tom laughed slightly. "I don't even know. I just picked him out from my memory." Tom looks at me licking his lips.

We stare at eachother for a moment just thinking. "How many women have you slept with?" I ask him a bit curious.

He looks a bit embarrassed by the sudden question scratching his scalp. "I don't know.."

"Tell me the ones that you remember sleeping with from our school." I wanted to know at least a bit about his sex life. I get to know it, right?

"Well, you." He laughs slightly.

"I know that one already, who else?"

"Claire," Before he could continue I stopped him.

"You slept with Claire?!" I ask a bit mad and confused.

He looks at me looking a bit guilty. "Last year on homecoming." He says making me sigh out of relief. "You jealous?" He smirks at me making me roll my eyes at him.

"No, I'm totally happy with you sleeping with a girl that I hate." I say sarcastically as he laughs.

"I forgot to even ask you to be my actual girlfriend." He leans his back on the headboard behind him.

I stayed quiet for a moment. "I mean, we call ourselves a couple doesn't it count?"

"I never asked you officialy."

"You don't have to-"

"Well, I want to." He crosses his hands over his chest. "I don't think it's fair calling you my girlfriend without actually asking you to be my girlfriend."

"I don't really care about that. I mean we call ourselves a couple in private, not infront of others so I don't really give a fuck about that." 

He nodded slowly looking away from me. "I'm a bit bored." He said looking around my room.

"I don't know what you expected at 1 am." I rolled my eyes.

"Wanna make a tiktok video?" He asked. I have no idea where that came from but I didn't really hate the idea.

"As to post it or just have it in my drafts?" I asked a bit confused.

"Just drafts." 

"I'm scared that I'll be going through my drafts with the girls." I roll to the side laying on my belly.

"Who gives a fuck we can do it on my phone." He grabbed his phone that was laying on bed beside him and started typing in his password.

"Which sound?" I ask peeking over at his phone but he pulled it away before my eyes met the screen.

"You'll see." He smirked at me while tapping some stuff on his phone. I could easily tell that he was using the damn keyboard, it wasn't hard to notice. "Should I just start filming or something?"

"I don't even know what my role is." I say a bit confused about everything.

"Just follow the lyrics."He said before hitting record. I recognised the song in an instant and it made me a bit weirded out. Do you wanna fuck? By Byz. Tom is such a weird man. We filmed a short tiktok video just lip syncing the song and if I'm gonna be honest I like filming videos with him. I mean, he's fun, makes jokes when filming and stuff like that. (I cringed writting this HELP IDK WHY)

After the video was filmed he put it in his drafts and turned to me with a smug look on his face. "Do you wanna fuck?" He laughed slightly.

"Oh shut up." 

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

Hope you have likes this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment for more.

★·.·'                            '·.·★