44

Sidd's Pov
I am feeling so helpless these days. We have no clue where Ishika is and in what condition. I am feeling helpless, scared, anxious. All these were unknown to me few days back. But from the past three days, that's all my heart has felt in different forms and levels.
Being a hardcore businessman, I never showed my emotions to anyone apart from my family. That not by choice but it is job requirement when people are waiting for one show of weakness to use it against you and destroy you. A year back I would have proudly said that I have no weakness but now I admit that Ishika makes me weak. She is my strength and my motivation but also my only weakness. Please come back Ishu. I miss you so much.

I went downstairs, all the family was sitting at the dining table but no one was eating. After yesterday, we all lost our appetite and willingness to do anything. We were all lost in our thoughts when Bhai's phone rang. He answered the call and.....

Ishika' Pov

My eyes felt too heavy to open. My head was splitting apart. I slowly fluttered my eyes open only to get blinded by a bright light. God!

This time I slowly blinked my eyes, adjusting to the brightness. I looked around and saw myself surrounded by pale white walls. The smell of disinfectant infiltrated my nose. I hate this hospital wali smell.

Wait, why was I in a hospital? What happened? My headache worsened thinking about these things. Suddenly the door of my opened and a doctor came inside with a nurse and a man and a lady.

"Ma'am, how are you feeling now?" Doctor asked me while passing me a glass of water.

"I have a bad headache and my hand also hurts."

"okay, do you remember what happened to you?" he asked again.

Now I slowly go back in memory lane and this time I remembered the fight I had with Sidd. Vrishti, Ashi, our honeymoon. I remember everything now. But how I got here in the hospital? I was just going to some hotel.

"I was driving the car, when I got a sudden severe headache. My vision got blurry but I don't know what happened after that." I honestly told the doctor.

"it's good that you remember everything. What my analysis says is that you lost your consciousness while driving and the can in their farm and collapsed with a tree. Thank God that nothing severe happened. Though you got some injuries on you head and arms. You also have a fracture in your collarbone. Also you have been unconscious for 3 days, so I'll suggest you call someone and inform your family." The doctor told me.

3 days. I have been unconscious for 3 days. Sidd would be to stressed out. I know we had a fight but that doesn't mean I hate him and him to suffer. I know the man I loved is not a cheater. I'll have to clear this misunderstanding between us. I realised that life is to uncertain to procrastinate.

"Can I use a phone?" I asked looking around. The man who came with doctor handed me his phone.

The only phone number that I had memorised was of bhai. So I called him.

"Hello." bhai said on answering the call.

"Hello bhai, it's me, Ishika."

"Ishki where have you been? Are you alright?"

"I am fine bhai, I am at Sanjeevni Hospital. You come here then we will talk."

"we'll be there right away." he said before hanging up.

I gave the man his phone back and thanked him and his wife for admitting me to the hospital and taking care of me from 3 days.
____________________

Suggest the songs here for this chapter, please...

Don't forget to colour the star 🌟