35

Siddharth's Pov

My life got so much more beautiful and colourful with the addition of just person. My wife. Before her I had family, friends but it was different. Now having that one person with you, who prioritizes you, who's world revolves around you, it feels like the sweetest blessing.
I am honoured to call that beautiful soul all mine.
I am honoured to call Ishika Siddharth Singh Rathore all mine.

But my lovely wife has locked out of our cottage on our honeymoon from half an hour. Whatever she is planning, I am getting impatient now. I am strolling in the garden from half an hour while my biwi is executing her surprise.
I was lost in the thoughts when my phone pinged.

"It's not fair that these flowers have all your attention when someone is desperately waiting just for a glance from you."

After reading Ishika's text, I ran inside the cottage to our room.

All the lights of our bedroom were turned off. It was dimly lit by fragrant candles, whole room was decorated by the rose petals. The ambience was so romantic, but where is the person who arranged all this?
I looked around but Ishika was nowhere in the room. A soft, cool wind pulled my attention towards the open door of the balcony.
And there was my angel.

I was mesmerized by the beauty in front of me. Looking at her, my heartbeat increased, I got goosebumps, and my eyes forgot to blink.

There she was. My Ishq.

She was leaning on the balcony, looking at the moon.

उस के चेहरे की चमक के सामने सादा लगा
समाँ पे चाँद पूरा था मगर आधा लगा

She was wearing a red saree with a backless blouse. Her hair was sitting on her shoulder. Her waist was looking so delicate and untouched.

तुझको देखा तो फिर उसको ना देखा मैं,चाँद कहता रह गया- मैं चाँद, मैं चाँद हूँ

चाँद कहता रह गया- मैं चाँद, मैं चाँद हूँ

I hugged her from behind and softly whispered in her ears. I put both my arms on both sides, trapping her in between.

She turned to face me in the same position, we were now so close that our breaths were caressing each other.

When my eyes landed on her face, I was enthralled.
Her hair partition was adorned with vermillion of my name. A small bindi was proudly sitting on her forehead. Her big doe-like eyes were looking so innocent yet so mischievous. This cute button nose. Her lips coloured in red, looking delicious. Long jhumkas on her ears and a delicate mangal sutra dangling on her neck. She was looking ethereal like a goddess.

I was in awe of her beauty. My fair skin was glowing under the night sky. I wrapped my arms around her. My right hand was holding her waist while my left hand was drawing circles on her back.

"How did you arranged all this?" I asked her.

"I am your biwi, I also have some tricks up my sleeve."

"Why so much efforts jaan?" I whispered huskily.

"To seduce you Mr. Rathore. Is it working?" is this girl my Ishika only.

"When did you got so bold, biwi."

"My shyness, my boldness, all for you patidev. Make me yours Sidd. In every way, emotionally, mentally, and physically. I love you Mr. Siddharth Singh Rathore with my mind, my body and my soul." she whispered in my ear and then ran away to the bedroom.

"Aree biwi kaha bhaag rahi ho? Apni keh di, now listen to me as well." I went after her and again caught her in my arms. I lifted her bridal style and laid her on the bed. I hovered over her and caressed her cheeks while I said looking into her eyes.

"I'll always cherish the day I met you. You completed me when I didn't even realise I was missing something. You were like a fresh breeze on a hot sunny day. Like a rangoli on Diwali, you made my boring life beautiful and colourful. Thank you Ishu for trusting me so much and I promise you won't regret it ever. I love you so much more jaan."

As I was done, she had tears in her eyes, she hugged me tightly and we were both lost in our embrace. It was a magical moment.

Author's Pov

Our lovebirds were so lost in each other. Saying the unspoken thoughts through their eyes. Sidd's eyes asked for the permission, Ishika's eyes were shy but her lips rested on his, answering the unasked question. When their lips met, it was like firecrackers were bursting within them. Their tongues were fighting for dominance, a war Ishika was happy to lose.

They left each other's lips only when Ishika was out of breath. But Sidd's lips weren't ready to leave Ishika yet. His lips trailed from her lips to her collarbone then to her neck. He slowly removed her saree from her right shoulder and lower the strap of her blouse with his teeth. Then he bite his shoulders and licked the spot, leaving a glorious red mark.

The he kissed her blossom over her blouse. Ishika was breathing heavily and her cheeks and neck were deep red in colour, complimenting her saree.

Then Sidd's right hand went behind her back and undid the strings of the blouse. While his left hand untucked the pleats of her saree from her waist.

Ishika felt so shy and conscious that she hid her face in his shoulders. It gave Sidd a chance to completely undo her blouse. He took it off and threw it somewhere in the room. She wasn't wearing anything inside the blouse, making her completely bare to her waist.

Sidd hungrily kissed her chest, then looked into her eyes and said,

"Look at me Jaan, never hide yourself from me. You are so beautiful and so pure. I am so lucky to have you all for myself. Baby do you want to proceed further or if you are not comfortable, we can wait."

"I trust you Sidd more than myself. Yes I am shy, but I am all yours to love. I don't want you to stop." she whispered shyly.

Getting the green signal, they dived deeper into the night. Both of them cherished each other. They got tangled in such a sweet way that none of them wanted to break free.

Beautiful night where the moon was the witness of their pure love. The night when the two souls connected most beautifully. They both became one today.

They didn't just did the deed, they made love to each other. They treasured each and every moment together filled with abundant love and passion.

____________________

I was blushing while writing this chapter. I think mummy ko shak ho gya ki unki seedhi and sanskari ladki kis se baat kar ri hai. 🤭

Mummy ko to mi sambhal lungi, par aap batao what do you think about our Isharth doing 'naughty naughty' 🙈❤️‍🔥
.
.
.

Suggest the songs here for this chapter, please...

Don't forget to colour the star 🌟