27

Today was a big event.
Sangeet of IshArth

Their families and friends left no stone unturned to make this day special for the couple.

Their fits for Sangeet

"Oh my God, someone is looking exceptional tonight," Sidd mumbled in Ishika's ear.

"You are also looking very handsome Sidd," she said softly.

"a man gotta try babe, par kya fayda aapke aage to koi humme dekhega hi nahi," he said flirting.

"Don't worry, sab ka toh ni pata par humari aankhe aapse hategi hi nahi." she flirted back.

"yeh humari shy Ishq ko kya ho gya."

"Bas aapka rang chadh gya," she said while showing him her hands filled with dark beautiful coloured mehandi.

He kissed her palms and said, be prepared, i have a surprise for you."

"what is it?" she asked.

"it is called surprise for a reason Ishq."

There were so many dance performances performed by various family members and friends. Everyone tries to convey their love and bond through their songs and dances. The eventful night was made more special by the special guest.

Surprise time

"Ohhh Myyy Godddd!!!!!
This can't be true. Someone pinch me. Wait. Don't. I don't want to wake up from this dream.
Ohhh myyy Goddd....x3"

"This is just the beginning Ishq, I'll make all your dreams a beautiful reality."

The one and only Arijit Singh was invited to their sangeet

Everyone was entranced by his soulful voice. While Arijit was singing romantic melodies, Siddharth and Ishika were lost in each other's arms. Swaying away the night.

"Thank you Sidd, this is so awesome. I can never forget this night ever. I love you so much. "

"I love you more Jaan."

"Now the last song of the night, special demand of our groom. A beautiful song that is really close to my heart for this beautiful couple. Please come on the stage IshArth." Arijit announced.

Flashback

Ishika is a big big fan of Arijit Singh and when Arijit planned to have a concert in Jaisalmer, her brother arranged the VIP tickets for her to attend the event. Unfortunately, the dates clashed with her engagement and she couldn't make it to the event.
But to her surprise, she had only once mentioned this to Sidd. She was amazed at how Sidd remembered all and even the tiniest and silliest details about her.

Present

"Thank you everyone for making the night so special and unforgettable for me and Ishika. Each and every performance hit so close to our hearts. Special love to the 'Arijit Singh', you made the night soulful. Thank you for joining us today on such a short notice. "

The beautiful night came to an end with a promise of an even brighter day tomorrow.
____________________

This update is as a Thank you for all of your love and support for my book. We together came a long way and have long way ahead of us.

Ask any questions you have regarding IshArth or any other character or your author.
I'll answer them in coming chapters.
💝💝💝

Suggest the songs here for this chapter, please

Don't forget to colour the star 🌟