19

Author's pov

Both Ishika and Siddharth were lying in their rooms, recalling the beautiful evening they had. Sidd was playing with the snow globe Isika gifted him. He was like a kid who found a favourite toy.
One thing intrigued Sidd so he called Ishika.

"Abhi to gye aap room se, itni jaldi you are already missing me." Ishika teased him.

"Fiancee ho tum meri, pura hak banta hai tumhe har pal miss karne ka." he is always two steps ahead.

"Aap se koi ni jeet sakta. Ab bataiye call kyu kara?"

"Aapki yaad aa rahi thi is liye."

"Good night Sidd."

"Achha baba, mujhe yeh puchna tha ki tumko mere surprise ke baare me kuch ni pata tha, phir yeh gifts?"

"Mi jab sabke liye gifts leri thi, tab aapke liye bhi lithi, socha jab milenge tab dungi. Bhabhi took it for safekeeping, and today I found it in my closet."

"Thank you, Ishu, those gifts are very special to me."

"Ab aap snow globe ko side mi rakho aur so jao."

"Tumhe kese pata, I am holding it?"

"Dheere dheere jaanne lagi hu aapko. Good night Sidd."

"Good night Ishu."

And they did have a good night, filled with each other's dreams.

The next morning they all decided to visit the famous temples of Udaipur. That's where Mr. and Mrs. Rathore wanted to go. Due to some urgent work, the couple will return to Jaipur on the following day.

Ishika decided to wear a traditional suit for today. While Siddharth also ditched his formal suit for once and wore a kurta pyjama.
Believe me, they didn't plan their outfits (your author did 😉)

Ishita didn't take off her anklet but tried hiding it with her pants

Keyword: tried because every time she moved her left foot, it made a soft tinkling sound.

As she went downstairs, everyone was already there.
"Sorry, I am late." she apologised and then greeted everyone.

When her eyes landed on Sidd she was shocked. Literally, her mouth was hanging open.

"Bhabhi you better close your mouth before a fly enters." Karthik teased Ishika.

Now she was embarrassed. Everyone saw her openly checking out her fiance.

"Karthik don't tease your Bhabhi. It's her right after all." Sidd commented.

Ishika glared at him. And walked away from there.

"yeh aawaz, ishki are you wearing anklets?"

"Yaa Bhabhi."

"Love it's tinkling sound. Show it to me na."

She lifted her pants a little so that the anklet was visible now.

"Such a pretty design. Where did you buy it from? Even I want a pair of these."

"Brinda Bhabhi you can't have a similar pair, because iska to ek hi piece hai. After all bhai ne khud design ki hai yeh, Bhabhi ke liye." Radhika told everyone.

"I, Ishki. It's a gift from Siddharth, now I know why you are a blushing mess."

"But where is the other one? Your right foot is empty." Poor Ishki blushed even more now.
But this time her hero rescued her from her bhabhi and his sister.

"Cars are already here. Let's go, everyone." Sidd hurried everyone to different cars.

Mr. and Mrs. Rathore along with Karthik went in one car. Samrat, Brinda and Radhika went in the second car. Siddharth, Ishika and Inaya went in the third car.

Drivers were pre-informed about the plans for the day.

In Isharth's car

Sidd- Shouldn't you thank me?

Ishu- why should I

Sidd- I saved you from answering to Bhabhi.

Ishu- Fine, Thank You. Now shouldn't you apologize to me?

Sidd- Why?

Ishu- You teased me with Karthik and embarrassed me.

Sidd- wahi mi sochu itni aasani se thank you kese bola diya. Achha baby, I am sorry.

Ishu- hmm good boy.

Sidd- I am not a boy.

Inaya- yes he is a king.

Sidd- that's my princess.
He kissed her forehead.

Everyone had a great time visiting different temples. They had their lunch at Hotel Taj Palace. They spend some time there, clicking pictures, singing and dancing.

Later they witnessed a beautiful sunset while boating on Pichola Lake

Later they witnessed a beautiful sunset while boating on Pichola Lake. Siddharth had his arms around Ishika. They were so lost in each other, forgetting everyone around.

____________________

Suggest the songs here for this chapter, please...

Don't forget to colour the star 🌟