04

Ishika got ready, nervously waiting for Rathore's arrival. Brinda and Samrat were busy making sure that all the preparations were on point. Little Inaya was keeping her company.

"Ishi Bua you look so pretty like a queen."

"Thank you Meri Jaan." Ishika said while kissing Inaya on her cheeks.

Next, they heard a few cars stopping by,

"Bua they are here, come let's go meet them."

" Inu why don't you go and meet them first and I'll join you all later ."

"But why bua, we can go together."

"Um.. Inu.. um... I think my earrings are not going with this dress, let me change it okay." Ishika tried making a silly excuse.

"Okay bua, but come fast."
.
.
.
.

As he entered Singhania's house, Siddharth could feel the homey warmth and comfort, something that was lacking in his Delhi house. Singhania's house was not too small or too big.
It was perfect for people living in. They had a huge garden with a few swings surrounding the house.

"Please come, I hope you didn't face any problems coming here."

"No beta, it was a pleasant journey," Harshal said

"Please sit everyone, I'll bring water for you all." Brinda offered.

"Let me do the introductions, you know Harshal, that is his wife Meera. And these are my three grandchildren, Siddharth, Karthik and Radhika."

"Khamma Gani, it's a pleasure to have you all. I am Samrat, Ishika's brother, she is my wife Brinda and here comes our daughter Inaya."

They all saw a cute princess running down the stairs.

"Khamma Gani" Inaya joined her hands and cutely greeted everyone.

"Your daughter is such an angel," Radhika said.

"No I am no angel, I am a princess and Ishi Bua is the queen," Inaya explained

"And what about your dad?" Karthik asked

" He is not the part of the Kingdom anymore since he didn't bring us ice cream yesterday." Inaya said pouting sadly.
Everyone laughed.

"I'll get you two icecreams then can I be your prince?" Karthik asked

"Okay, and you can also be a princess." Inaya said pointing to Radhika.

"Aww, I am honoured." Radhika said.

"But, you are pretty, do you want to be Ishi Bua's king? You can convince her with a pizza, she loves it." Inaya said to Siddharth.

"That's the plan princess, but let's meet your queen first," Meera replied and everyone laughed.

"I'll go and bring Ishika down." Brinda said.
"I'll also come with you mumma." Inaya ran behind her mother.
.
.
. (A few minutes later)
.
.

Wow.
Those were Siddharth's thoughts as he laid his eyes on the angel standing in front of him.
She was so pretty and delicate like a beautiful flower.

He has seen her for the first time, they are meeting for the first time, still, he feels a strange sense of connection and protectiveness over her.

He knows that he can bring the whole world to its knees just for this princess to smile.

"Ishi Bua, meet him, I don't know his name, but he will be your king. He will bring us pizza and ice cream as well. And you both are matching." Little Inya started jumping and clapping.