34

Ishika's pov

O..EM...GEEE

We are in Fiji.

It is a real beauty.

As we got down from Sidd's private jet, which is another beauty but I won't go in details and make you all more jealous.

So when we got down from the plane, he put a crown on my head which was made of Fijian flowers and whispered in my ears "Welcome to your Honeymoon jaan."
And kissed my earlobe.

Then we went to the hired car which will take us to our resort

Our resort was so pretty. It was just our cottage in the middle of the water and no other rooms nearby. It was a little piece of heaven. The water was so clear, that we could see different fishes in it.

The cottage from inside was as beautiful as outside. While I was busy grasping the beauty around me, suddenly a hand closed my eyes.

"Sidd" I said.

"Shh... Just come with me baby."

He guided to somewhere I don't know.

"Count to ten, then open your beautiful eyes, love." Sidd said and removed his hand.

After counting till 10, when I opened my eyes, I was standing in the bedroom. In front of me, there is an exquisite bouquet of red roses. Beside it, there were two wrapped boxes with notes.

The note on the bouquet read,
'You are the fragrance to my roses, Ishq.

Thank you for being mine and completing me.

Happy Rose Day, Love ❤️'

What?, I didn't realised that today is 7th Feb. This is so sweet. I read through the note 5 times.

I picked up another note, it said,
'Get Ready My Queen,
The boat is waiting to take you to your King'

I hurriedly opened the boxes, it had a gorgeous off-shoulder black dress. I quickly got ready.

When I was done, I head out of the cottage, true to his words, a ship was waiting for me

It took me to a floating restaurant.

The path to my table was decorated with the rose petals. Sidd helped get off the boat and together we headed to our table.

"You look beautiful today, but then again, you look beautiful every day." He said slowly looking in my eyes and then he kissed my cheek.
I look down, blushing at his intense gaze.

"I love when you blush and get all shy with me. But, sweetheart, if you don't order something soon, don't blame me if I eat your red tomato cheeks,"
he said making me blush even more. I instantly covered my face with the menu, lying in front of me. And Sidd busted out laughing at my misery.

Soon we placed our order and waiters brought us our meal. Once we were done with the dinner, three musicians came and played a soft romantic song.
Sidd forwarded his hand to me for a dance, which I gladly accepted.

It was already 10 till we were done, so we decided to leave for our cottage.

"Thank you for the surprise Sidd. Par picture abhi baki hai. Wait for me." I kissed his cheek and ran inside our cottage.

____________________

Suggest the songs here for this chapter, please...

Don't forget to colour the star 🌟