20

Both the families had a wonderful time together. After spending 2 more days touring around Udaipur, they left for Chittorgarh.

They stayed at Bassi Fort Palace for 3 days and explored the beauty and history of Chittorgarh.

Today was the 31st of December. Their last day together.

"Today is the last day of our vacation. So what do you all want to do?" Samrat asked everyone.

"Since Mom and Dad aren't here, let's go clubbing."

For the first time in her life, Radhika said something sensible. Wese bhi mummy- Papa toh kabhi allow ni karte. Chale clubbing, What say, brothers." Karthik asked

"NO," Samrat and Siddharth said together.

"WHY?" Karthik and Radhika shouted together.

"Because Radhika is too young and you are too immature."

"I am just a year younger than Ishika Bhabhi," Radhik complained.

"bachho ka mann hai to chalte hai na," Brinda said.

Reluctantly Siddharth and Samrat agreed looking at the puppy faces around them.

"yippee, come on Brinda Bhabhi and Ishika Bhabhi, let's go shopping." excited Radhika pulled them.

They all headed to a mall. Radhika was so excited, that she chose dresses for both the Bhabhis and Herself. While the men shopped in the Gents section.

Later in the evening while everyone was ready, men were waiting for the girls in the foyer.
Samrat and Brinda had dropped Inaya off at her Nana-Nani's place. Who lives in Chittorgarh only.

The boys were stunned, looking at the beautiful girls.

"Aree chipkali, I think Bhaiya was right, we should not go to the club or I'll have to play your bodyguard tonight."

"I don't need an idiot bodyguard like you, Karthik bhaiya." teasing and bickering, they went downstairs, followed by Sam and Bri, who were laughing at the siblings.

Sidd and Ishu were glued to their spot. They were all lost in each other, unwilling to be found. They both looked mesmerizing in black, only this time it was pre-planned. Sidd asked her for color before picking up his fit.

"Say something

"Say something." shy Ishikq murmured to Sidd.

Sidd didn't say anything, just went behind her. He kissed her shoulder, while his hands undid her bun. Her hair, freely flowed covering the deep back of her dress.

"Sidd," she slowly moaned his name.

"what's wrong baby? Are you feeling cold by any chance?" Sidd whispered in her ear and at the end he blew at her earlobe. Ishika shivered at their proximity.

"Don't worry baby, I am happy to help." saying that, Sidd took off his jacket and wrapped it around Ishika.

"What are you doing Sidd, I am not even cold."

"I just saw you shivering Ishu." Sidd smirked.

"It wasn't because of cold. I shivered because- bec- cause"

"Because why baby?"

"Be- because of you Mr. Rathore."

"then keep wearing it for me, coz I don't want to take a cold shower on a December night, baby."

Ishika turned all red in embarrassment. It was the first time Sidd said something naughty like this to her.

She didn't say anything, just went downstairs blushing deeply, where everyone was already waiting for them. Sidd followed her, closely behind.

They all left for the club. It was a VIP club so security was not an issue.
No one among them either drank or smoked. They only came to the club just to vibe and dance.

They were having a terrific time swaying to the loud beats. They were all dancing like there was no tomorrow.

Soon Ishika excused herself to order some lemon juice as she got thirsty shouting the lyrics of the songs she liked while dancing.

While waiting for her juice, she got distracted looking at her fiance, who looked so relaxed yet hot while dancing.

Her trance was broken when she saw the bartender sliding a glass on the counter. He looked noob as the glass stopped a little away from her. She quickly drank the contents of the glass in one gulp.

"It was yummy, give me a repeat. Please."

Sidd noticed that Ishu was nowhere on the dance floor

Sidd noticed that Ishu was nowhere on the dance floor. He looked around and saw her sitting on the bar stool, arguing with the bartender. He quickly went towards her.

"What's wrong baby?" he asked with concern.

"This rude man is not giving me another glass of tasty lemonade. I am thirsty," she complained, pouting.

"Excuse me, repeat her drink and, make it two," he said sternly. The bar boy quickly complied and slid two glasses in front of them.

"This time you aimed well." Ishika complimented his skills, while quickly finishing her drink again even before Sidd could lift his glass.

Sidd laughed at her antics. He took a sip of his drink. It tasted different. He asked the waiter what it was.

"Sir it is an Italian Liqueur- Limoncello."

"Ishika ordered lemonade, not alcohol. What nonsense is going on? I won't spare you, for spiking my girl's drink."

"Sir Limoncello wasn't for ma'am, it was for the lady who was sitting next to her. She got a call so she left for a few minutes and your wife thought it was her lemonade and before I could even stop her, she finished it and was asking for a refill."

While Sidd was dealing with the bartender, drunk Ishu slipped back to the dance floor. She was dancing like crazy but still looking sexy. Unknowingly, she was attracting a lot of attention.

As soon as Sidd found her, he glared at everybody looking at his girl. Then dragged Ishu out of the club, to his car.

He messaged Brinda Bhabhi that Ishika was not feeling well so they are going back to the hotel.

It's still a long way to the new year, it seems.
____________________

Anyone excited for drunk Ishu..

Suggest the songs here for this chapter, please...

Don't forget to colour the star 🌟