Chapter Forty-One.

Now I just wanna know
Don't just sugar coat
Or say it all if you want
Now could you tell me like it is?
Pretty little fears
Music to my ears

6lack - Pretty Little Fears

I was walking out of the bathroom, to my room to get in bed, when a soft knock interrupted that

I head over to the door, opening it without even checking because I was already sure who it was.

"You are by far the most excuriating, difficult, stubborn obnoxious women I've ever met in my entire life." I spoke to Jazmin as she stood in the doorway.

"Me vuelves loca, hermosa... I swear half the time I want to softly strangle you to death, but in a nice way. The other half... I don't even know." I shook my head. She looked up at me with worry and concern in her eyes and I knew I was the cause for it, so I just sighed, opening the door wider. -You drive me crazy, beautiful.-

"Come in." I told her. She walked right on past me into the bedroom, and I checked behind her, seeing if anyone was in the hallway before closing the door.

"Take a load off." I offered, motioning to the bed for her to sit down.

She shook her head.

"Okay then, how can I help you?"

"I can't stop thinking about what Audrey mentioned at the table. I mean the chance of this sit down situation ending bad —"

"... are very high." I interrupted, and she narrowed her eyes.

"See you saying without blinking an eye is very concerning. Aren't you the least bit worried?" She said, and I just watched her, analyzing her body while she was distressed.

She was in a silk robe and a matching mini dress that had her full thighs on display and I bet if she bent over even the slightest bit, her private parts would be too.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"I can't help but notice how gorgeous you are when you're being a chicken."

"I'm being serious."

"So am I and I told you already there's nothing you need to worry about."

"I'm not worried, I'm annoyed." She scrunched her brows.

"Well now, that you mention it, it's kind of the same look." I chuckled. She stared at me, not amused.

"I'll be fine, querida. I've done this a thousand times before, and never have I left one scathed." I tried to assure her, but she shook her head.

"Yeah, but what if this isn't like all the other times, you could seriously get hurt or worst... killed." She gasps, and the way she's stares up at me leaves no doubt in my mind that she harbors deep feelings for me.