Chapter Thirty-Three.

A/N: Hello 👋🏽 angels, this may be my last update for a while or atleast until New Year's, so enjoy & please be sure to comment and vote, Thank Youuuu🧡!!

"It's hotter than I expected it to be." I spoke as I stepped out of the car, Felix in tow behind me.

"I know, but at least the babes are hot." He added, as we looked around the Miami strip.

"Hello gentlemen." A fine piece of ass greets as she passes by.

"Yeah, they are."

I would indulge, but we were supposed to be here on business and that's precisely what I intend on doing. I expect if I get a jump on things now, I wouldn't have to stay out here for the entire weekend.

We head into the hotel and check in. I send Felix to prepare for the hotel conference room while I get set up in my room.

As soon as I tip the bellhop, and he leaves, I drop my duffle on the floor, place my gun down on the dresser and undo my tie because it was feeling too fucking tight around my neck.

My phone vibrate, so I check it. I had a few notifications, none as important as Jazmin sending me a message.

Messages

Jazmin: Baby😩
Me: Miss me already?
Jazmin: No yet, I got Mr. Streak to keep me company, You miss me yet?
Me: Nope, got my Glock to keep me company.
Jazmin: Glock can't keep you warm at night
Me: You're right, I much rather it is you.
Jazmin: Aw. I have something to keep your mind off my absence.
Me: What?

Next thing I know a message came through...

She sent an attachment of herself splayed across the bed, bustier hugging the life out of her body.

I pressed the call button and lifted the phone to my ear.

"You like?"

"God yes" I groaned. I felt my body stiffen, my pants growing tight in my groin area.

"I want you to wear that next time I see you..."

"As long as you behave yourself while you're there."

"I will, but only if you promise I can go balls deep in you when I get back"

"Okay, I promise." she chirped.

"Mhm, while all that sounds good, I can't help but wonder who took that photo?"

"Does it matter?" She giggled.

"It does."

"I did."

"From that angle? You're shitting me, right?"

"Is someone there with you?"

"Mhm I don't know, is there?!" I shook my head. Of course, she thought this shit was a game.