Chapter Twenty-Six.

"Woah

"Woah. This is some real potent crap." Karl cooed after snorting his fifth line clean off the table. It was after sunset, and those in attendance of the party had now moved to the inside of the boat.

"You have to slow down, hermano, the donut powder isn't going anywhere..." I told him, slapping his back.

"You got to smile more brother, enjoy yourself because everyday above ground or not behind bars is a blessing." Karl exclaimed. He didn't particularly make too much sense in his coked up state.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"He's just spiraling because he thinks he's a few days short of a maximum sentence." Hector, his right-hand man, answered.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh, you didn't hear." He rose an eyebrow." This genius here got caught with his dick in his hand and enough drugs in his house to open a small pharmacy,"

"No?" I responded, surprised.

"Yep, they did a raid and cleaned him out. The boys in blue are having a real field day with this one." Hector shook his head before picking up a drink.

"Don't worry because no matter what happens, I'm taking this shit to trial," Karl declared, and I found a laugh was making it's way up my throat.

"What's so funny?" Karl looked over at me.

"That's idiotic. The judge will just make an example out of you."

"I'll just pay them off, I can buy anyone," He shrugged.

"Even if that crops up, you still have to think about the public."

"He's right. In a week time, this going splayed on every cover of every magazine, newspaper and social site from here to Antarctica." Hector agreed.

"Shit, your right. On a scale of fuck to fucked hard, how much am I?" Karl asked.

"Personally, I wouldn't touch this shit with a ten-foot pool. I'm unsure. I should even be seen with you right now." I glanced over my shoulder jokingly.

"Did they come for your assets yet?"

"I moved most of my money around once it happened, only thing they have to come for now are my houses. Which I couldn't give a crap about. "He said, and I swayed my head.

"What about this forty million dollar yacht?" I sought him.

"Fuck, they're going to come for my baby?"

"Hell yeah, you're shit out of luck." I told him.

Karl shook his head. "How's the wife taking this?" I asked.

"Well, she took the kids and moved in with her mother." He sat back in his seat a very somber expression on his face.

"Yikes."