Chapter Sixteen.

A/N: Guys it took me a some time to figure out how I wanted to write this chapter. Enjoy!!

As soon as the ring of my alarm goes off, I'm up and getting prepared for today's festivities

Out of bed I go to the shower and turn it on. While I wait for it to get the right temperature, I brushed my teeth, using teeth whitening paste, so my smile could really shine.

After I rinse and spit, I get in the shower which was a ten-step all-inclusive body care routine. I'm talking multiple body scrubs, exfoliating, shaving and so on and so forth.

Turning off the water, I beam while exiting the shower, knowing I smelled wonderful and was smooth as a baby bottom all over. I put on a robe and untied my hair, revealing a head full of pink Velcro rollers. I did a quick test to see if it set them before leaving the bathroom and moving to the kitchen to get a cup of caffeine in my hands.

After a brief coffee break, I started on my makeup, I was going to be on stage talking to a crowd of up to two hundred thousand people and some of which those people would be photographers, so my makeup had to be flawless.

An hour into doing my makeup my phone ring, glancing down at it, I watch Fernando's name plaster across the screen. I swiped over hastily to answer.

"Hola, ángel." He greeted, bringing a smile to my face.

"Hello, handsome." I acknowledged, propping my phone up on my vanity mirror, so I could do my makeup and talk at the same time.

"What are you doing right now?" I sought.

"I'm at the club."

"This early?"

"Yeah. I'm just catching up on some work, you know? Handling some business."

"Are you with people?"

"No, I'm by myself."

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just getting ready for this work convention."

"What are you wearing?"

"Right now, I'm still in my bathrobe."

"But later I'm going to slip into this a sexy silk dress that will sculpt out every curve in my body." I smirked.

"Woah, didn't you say you were going to a business convention..."

"Mhm but don't worry about anybody seeing my body, I'll wear a blazer."

"I'm sure you'll look more beautiful than ever..."

"How can you be certain?"

"Just a hunch."

"Mhm." I hummed in response as I brought the pencil down on my eyebrow.

"What are you doing after?"

"I was planning on ordering take out and catching a movie."

"Alone?"