Chapter Nineteen.

"I wasnt sure if you were a beautiful angel or a sexy devil, but now that I'm close I see heaven in your eyes."

"Oh, go—" I cried, stuffing my face in his neck as I came, gushing, my juices dripping out of me onto the bedsheets

Fernando wrapped his arm around my waist, holding me tight, giving me a few more pumps before pulling out.

We were left breathing heavy, and it literally felt like my heart was beating outside my chest.

"Are you okay, angel?" He asked. I nod my head.

"Can I see your face when you say that?" He urged, moving my hair out of my face. I lift my head per his request and stared into his eyes. He smirked at me, and he looked so handsome, I couldn't help but to lean in and press a kiss to his lips.

I kissed them twice before laying my head against his chest.

Silence fell upon us, and I traced his abs with my fingers and his hand caressed my body. 

"May I ask you something?

"Can't we just sit here in silence?" He grumbled, and I rolled my eyes.

"It is so bad that I'm interested in getting to know you on a deeper level than just sex."

He sighed, "No, but can I at least ask the questions for change?"

"Okay." I grinned. "Ask me anything."

"Tell me about your tattoos. Why did you get them?" He asked.

"No particular reason." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Come on, I know they have purpose. Your body is a temple, and you wouldn't ruin it unless it was something important to you."

His words made me smile.

"Fine, they have meaning, but they mostly speak for themselves."

"The one on my thigh...my family is my strength."

"This one here?" He said, sliding his hand down my waist to my thighs.

"Yeah, you've met my parents. They play a crucial part in my existence and without them, I wouldn't be the person I am today."

"What about the one on your rib?" He asked.

"Go live...it's there to encourage me every day to expand my horizon and push my limits to experience all life has to offer."

"That's beautiful."

"I know, right? Who knew two paltry words could have such profound meaning?" a small giggle escaped my lips.

"And the one on your shoulder... I notice it's in Arabic, what does it mean?"

I was hoping he wouldn't bring that one up.