Chapter Twenty-One

I woke up by the sunlight peeking through the curtains in an unfamiliar bed with a massive headache

I woke up by the sunlight peeking through the curtains in an unfamiliar bed with a massive headache. I must've had a lot to drink last night. My head was pounding, and I rarely ever get hangovers.

I peered to the side of the bed, where I saw water and pills. I'm assuming they left it for my headache, so I took them.

I looked around the dimly lit room, noticing the only source of light was coming from the chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The bedroom seemed clean, and it smelled of fresh linen and white sheets.

I looked for my phone, but I couldn't recover it, neither could I locate my clothes. Eventually, I gave up on searching and determined I should find my way out of here.

I went over to the double doors, pulled on the handles and when it didn't budge, I banged on the door until my hands turned red, after ten minutes of doing that, I realized no one was coming and moved away from the door, rubbing my sore palms.

Now I was pissed, but also a little scared because I did not know where I was. I noticed the clock on the wall and grasped it was eight in the morning, so it must have been at least a few hours since I passed out. I pressed my back against the door and slid down it, listening and waiting for any sign of human contact...it felt like hours passed before I heard the door unlock and open.

Fernando being the one to enter.

"Take me home now." I demand, immediately.

"I can't do that."

All I see is red, so I smack him across the face and I use the time for him to recover to push forward, sprinting past him, flying down the stairs and I see the front door and just as I thought I was about to escape. I ran straight into the arms of another man and I screamed bloody murder.

"Where do you think you're going?" He gruffed.

"Let me go!!" I struggled against him as he carried me to the living room.

Soon, Nando appeared before us, his face void of emotion, but you could see the red handprint on his cheek.

"Please don't kill me. I won't say anything! I promise." I begged.

"The words from your mouth aren't really a guarantee." He shrugged and my eyes widened.

"Relax, I'm not going to kill you. I just want to have a civilized discussion." He proposed.

"O-Okay."

"Jax will let you go if you promise you won't run again."

"I-I promise."

"Jax, let her go." He gave the massive guy the command, and he slowly but surely let me go.

Meanwhile, I had no plan of sticking around and having a supposed civil conversation, so I kneed Jax in his below area and grabbed the sharpest item I could find, which was an ice pick from the bar.