Chapter Thirty-One

Special thank you to EC_Faith for giving me my first thirty votes!🥹💗

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I can show you more options if any of these aren't to your liking."

I found myself sitting outside by the pool of a house I'd grown so accustomed to in my younger years.

Marsai, my ex's boyfriend fiancée sipped on her cranberry juice and rubbed her pregnant belly as I showed her scrapbooks of the previous jobs I'd done.

"No, I like these colors perfectly fine."

"Okay."

"I think I'll stick with the pink and blue." she settled and I nod my head.

"Of course."

Marsai sighed; "Be honest, you think it's to plain."

"Honestly, I doesn't exactly scream grandest party of the year it more so screams snore fest.." I told her and she giggled slightly.

"Well, what would you suggest?" she questioned, and my eyes scanned the booklet before an idea popped in my head.

"How about gold, lemon yellow and blush brown." I pointed to the different colors palettes.

"You think so, but wouldn't it clash with my traditional blue and pink." 

"Not necessarily. You plan on using these colors for the whole of the party while the blue and pink will primarily be in gender related stuff."

"Right."

"You can take my word for it but at the end of the day the decision is up to you, feel free to think it over while looking through the book some more." I suggested.

"Okay." she nod her head.

Suddenly my phone begin to ring and I quickly fished it out of my purse, checked it and saw that it was Ashley calling.

"Excuse me for a moment, I have to take this." I told Ms.Wilson.

"Of course, You should probably answer that inside the house." Ms.Wilson said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. It's much more quiet in there."

After little consideration, I found myself entering the house and answering Ashley phone call.

"Hello." I said, as I closed the patio door behind me.

"Hi, what are you doing?"

"Sort of in a meeting with a client, so forgive me if I have to cut this conversation short. What do you want?"

"Are you busy tonight?" she asked and I rose an eyebrow.

"Depends. Why?"

"Theo just closed one of the biggest deals of his life and wants to celebrate with a few of his friends, you care to join?"

Best Mistakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें