Chapter Twelve

"Date night!" Ashley screamed into the phone

"What are you going to wear?"

I sat back looking at her on Facetime, " Haven't decided yet I'm really down to one option, but I'm suppose to wear something casual."

"Trying to go the conservative route?" she asked and I nod.

"I don't know maybe you should try something different, You know I love you boobs, their very pretty I think you should wear something that'll enhance them."

"When do you ever see me not wear something that enhanced any of my assets." I joked.

"Okay, so let me see what you got."

I sighed and get up, walk over to my closet and slip on the dress. It was silver spaghetti strap slip dress that stopped just below the knee, the front was chic while the back was a little naughty with it's low-cut. I did a quick check of myself in the mirror before going to show Ashley.

She gasped the minute I stepped into the camera. "You.. look ..amazing" she exclaimed.

"Are you sure the dress doesn't make me look desperate?" I questioned, adjusting the straps a little.

"Absolutely not you look stunning and if he thinks otherwise then he's an idiot." her statement made me laugh.

My phone dinged, and I scrolled over to check the message.

                                     Message

Fernando: (I'm here, should I come up?")
Jazmin: (No, I'll come down to you.)
Fernando: (Okay. )

"He's here." I told Ashley.

"Okay have fun and remember to call me later."

"Hmm, I'll think about it."

"Don't be selfish you know I love your chaotic dating life." she said and I laughed.

"Fine, I love you bye."

"Love you too, bye."

After our goodbyes we end the call and I felt a sudden wave of nervousness, being on the phone with Ashley was keeping me distracted from the fact that I was actually about to go on a date.

I took an few deep breaths to keep myself from freaking out, once I was calm enough I took a peek out the window to see if I could get a view of Fernando from my apartment but I couldn't.

I checked myself in the mirror one last time before grabbing my purse and keys, then leaving.

I rode the elevator all the way down to the lobby, and stepped off. I caught a glimpse of Nando through the glass doors and all I could think was 'this man is so freaking fine'

I pushed open the door, and he stopped leaning against the railing of the stairs and offered a hand to help me down the stairs 'Thank you' I said once I was down the final step.