Chapter Thirty-Seven.

⚠️Warning: The Following may be triggering to those victim of Domestic Violence.

I watched as Jazmin slammed her body up and down my long shaft; I bit down on my lip as I used my hand to grab one of her ample breast, kneading it softly before taking it in my mouth—knowing it would drive her crazy

"Babe." she whimpered. My mouth continues to assault her breast while my eyes fixed intensely on her face, contorted in pleasure.

"Fuck." I spoke in between my teeth. It was something about her love face that did something to me. I quickly realized she was about to cum when her ride came slow. I leaned forward, wrapped my arm around her torso and started giving her fast, yet steady strokes.

"Nandooo." Jazmin moaned out. She panted as the pleasure turned into too much for her. She placed her head in the crook of my neck as her walls pulsated. I grabbed a handful of her hair, making her look at me while we came together, and I released my affection into her.

"Shit." we spoke before sharing a passionate kiss, I pecked her lips a few times before trailing kisses down to her collar, sucking on it. Her soft hands ran up my arms and into my hair as I kissed and marked her neck.

"Uhh, I think I love you." she whispered softly, all the movement in my body came to halt at her words. It was just a whisper, but I was sure I heard her say 'I love you'.

"What did you just say?" I said, as I pulled away, looking into her brown eyes, searching them for something and her eyes never left mines as they filled with fear and I figured it was because of my reply.

"Fuck." she muttered, surprising me even more because she rarely used profanity.

"I-I'm sorry." She apologized, and I quirked up an eyebrow, confused.

"Are you apologizing for speaking I love you?"

"N-No. Uh, I mean, I don't know, can we just act like I said nothing?"

"Okay, but you know that statement 'I love you' is a substantial deal."

"I guess, can we not make a big deal out of it?" Jazmin begged, and I couldn't help but notice the taint of red on her cheeks as she grew embarrassed.

"Fine. If that's what you want." I replied, digging my fingers into the flesh of her waist and tossing her to the side, leaving her to bounce on the edge of the bed as I head for the bathroom to turn on the shower.

Jazmin wanders in soon after and I can't help but notice the number of bruises she had on her body, the ones the size of my fingertips on her hips and waist stood out the most, as well as the love bites on her neck and shoulders.

"I was going to come get you."

"Thought I could spare you the back and forth." She said in a small voice as she passed me to step inside the shower.