Chapter Two

Just a heart broke bitch, high heels, six inchIn the back of the nightclub, sippin' champagneI don't trust any of these bitches I'm withIn the back of the taxi, sniffin' cocaineDrunk calls, drunk texts, drunk tears, drunk sexI was lookin' for a ma...

In the back of the nightclub, sippin' champagne
I don't trust any of these bitches I'm with
In the back of the taxi, sniffin' cocaine
Drunk calls, drunk texts, drunk tears, drunk sex
I was lookin' for a man who was on the same page
Now it's back to the intro, back to the bar
To the Bentley, to the hotel, to my old ways

RAYE- Escapism

After spending two hours getting dressed, singing in the mirror and doing my makeup, I was ready. I stood in my mirror, looking at myself. I wore a brown mini dress with a deep slit on the side and had one sleeve . The ensemble was sexy, fun, and flattering. I thought I looked gorgeous.

"Damn, I look great." I hyped myself up while dancing to the chorus of the song playing on my phone.

My samba came to a halt as my phone rang. I went over to my bed to grab it, expecting it to be Santos, but it was an unknown number calling.

I wouldn't answer, but my gut told me to. "Hello." I answered, skeptical.

"Hello!" the caller responded, but it resounded muffled, so I couldn't tell who it was.

"Uhh, hello?!" I tried again.

"Jazz! "This time the person on the other end sounded familiar.

"Ashley?" I asked, confused why she was calling me.

Ashley Johnson was the bestest best friend I could ever have. We met in grade school, and we've been stuck together like glue ever since. We tell each other everything, so it's no surprise that we know more about each other's lives better than the others.

"Yeah!"

"Ashley, why are you calling from an foreign Caller ID?"

"Huh?" she said.

"Your contact is saying 'Unknown Caller'!" I told her.

"I don't know why, gosh, I swear my phone has been acting crazy. I need to call my phone service and find out what's going on."

"Yeah, you do that." I chuckled.

"So, why are you calling?" I asked.

"I wanted to see what you were doing."

"I'm getting dressed to go out on a date." I beamed.

"Really? With whom?"

"Santos."

"Ohhh, good for you!" she said into the phone.

"Show me what you're wearing."

"Alright, I'll send you a picture."

"Okay,"

"Hold on..." I told her, while putting the phone on speaker.

I started walking to my bedroom, I went over to the mirror, and taking full-body pictures. After I was done, I selected the top five I thought were cute, before sending them.