Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Thrust it, honey! Thrust it!!"

"Can't you see me thrusting!!" I grunted as I thrusted my hips into the air.

"Keep back talking and I'm going to add another set." Abel threatened, I sucked my teeth. I was so use to his threats they didn't even bother me anymore.

"Come on, sweet cheeks!" He slapped my ass and I narrowed my eyes at the ceiling but complied.

I was to perform a glute bridge, but instead of doing it on a bench my upper body was on the ground.

"You're the worst personal trainer ever."

"If I'm so bad why do you have such perfect form." He places his hand on my tight abdomen and gently pushed it back down.

"Sex!" I answered and he sucked his teeth.

"Last one." He told me. "Make it count."

I drive my hips toward the ceiling for the last time, hold for ten seconds really giving it full extension and feeling the tension in my entire body.

"Okay! that's enough good job." Abel praised as I slowly brought my pelvic back down to the floor. I stand up and adjust my clothes more specifically my sports bra my boobs were literally spilling out the side, oddly it was looser than usual maybe it was time I sized down and brought some new ones.

"When is my next cardio day?"

"After leg day."

"We did legs twice this month."

"Did we?" He played dumb.

"Yes." I hissed.

"Must've slipped my mind." He shrugged, handing me my water, I was about to curse him out when commotion at the door interrupted me.

"Abel, I'm here for my ten o'clock." an overly enthusiastic brunette announced as she entered the gym.

"What is she talking about?!" I frowned, it wasn't even ten o'clock and even if it was, this was my time with Abel.

"Sorry, she always does this, scheduling conflict you know."

"Oh Abie." she cooed, and her valley girl accent makes me want to off myself.

"Let me go handle this." He told me and I nod.

"While you wait how about you hit the stair master, since you're so eager to have a cardio day." He suggested and my eyes widened.

"Hold on now—"

"...and if your done with that before I get back you can take a break." He added.

"Fine, but I pay good money for this time so don't be long." I narrowed my eyes at him, playfully.

"Of course, I wouldn't want to leave my favorite client waiting."

"Aww." I smiled wide.

"You know, I actually believe that since you get such a kick out of torturing me every session."