CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

"I like Mr. Ryan a lot" Becky said. Anna widened her eyes.

"I mean I was" Becky said. Anna sighed. "But let me tell you don't make him sad again. He went through a lot of ups and downs. I think you know it" Becky said. Anna smiled and nodded. Anna hugged her and said "Don't worry I will take good care of him. And you too take good care of you. I know it's hard to forget someone whom you love a lot. I hope you will get a better man in your life that will make you forget about him" Anna said while patting her back. Becky broke the hug and said "You both are so alike". Anna laughed and messed up her hair. "I know right. We think of lots of things  that are the same just like a soulmate " Anna said. Becky smiled.

"I will miss you a lot, Anna" Jennie said while holding her luggage. Anna smiled and said "I will also miss you all". "Don't take tension we will come to visit you" Mrs Elizabeth said. Anna nodded. "Well I am waiting for your invitation card" Anna said while teasing. "Sure why not" Mr.Aaron said. "Because we are eagerly waiting" Ryan said. "Take care of you both" Becky said while giving a small gift to both. "Thank you" They both said.They all bid there last goodbye and went inside.

ONE YEAR LATER.

"Anna there's one patient. Please go and handle her" Ryan said while checking on one patient. Anna nodded and went. Everything went normal except Ryan stayed as a doctor and not as a patient. All were living a very good life. Kai proposes to Lily for marrying him in front of all the worker.

.................

Anna and Ryan were getting ready to go to the wedding of Mr. Aaron and Mrs. Elizabeth. "I just can't believe that finally they are getting married" Anna said. "What about us then" Ryan said as he started coming close to her. Anna went out by saying "We are getting late. Come fast". Ryan laughed and went out.

"Hi Anna" Jennie said while hugging her. "I miss you a lot" Anna said. "How are you both" Becky said as she walks with one boy. Anna and Ryan smiled. "We are good. How are you" Anna said. "Well as you said very well" Becky said. "who is he? " Ryan asked in a serious tone. Becky took his hand in his and said "He is trying to win me". Anna and Ryan smiled. "congratulations" Anna said and hugged Becky. They all sat at one table.

The ceremony started. All went perfectly now it's time to throw the bouquet. The bouquet went towards Becky. Becky got proposed by her soon to be boyfriend to get married. Becky said yes. Anna was looking at a scene with pure love. "When we are going to get married Ryan" Anna whispered but it was audible to Ryan. "Did you say anything" Ryan said. Anna nodded as no. Ryan smiled."So what are your thoughts. Are you ready to become Mrs. Oberoi Anna" Ryan said. Anna looked at him in shock. Ryan laughed and Took her hand in his. "Just asking nothing else" Ryan said. Anna sighed sadly because she thought that he will propose her to marry him.

...............

Anna and Ryan were sitting on the hospital rooftop. "Time flies so fast" Anna said while looking at the sky."I know. Everything feels like yesterday. Our conversation over here in this place. The way we used to hide and go out to have fun. Now It all becomes just a memories which I cherish alot" Ryan said while holding Anna's hand. Anna looked at him smiled."I love you Ryan. I will love only you till my last breath" Anna said. "I know that I am not your first love but I will be your last one. I will cherish you alot....... I love you infinity" Ryan said. They both hugged each other.

FEW MONTHS LATER

"Congratulations to you both" Anna said while giving a gift to Lily. "Thank you" They both said. "You both are looking gorgeous in this wedding outfits" Ryan said. "Thanks" Kai said. They all talked for a few minutes with each other and then the ceremony started.

Now it's time to throw the bouquet to know who is going to marry next. Lily stands up to throw the bouquet but she straightly walks towards Anna and gives her the bouquet. She looked at Lily confusedly. Lily actioned Anna to turn behind. Anna turned behind and saw Ryan kneel down on the floor and removes one box from his pocket.