CHAPTER FOUR

"Then why were you sad when that man came.You were at the verge of crying" Ryan said.Anna was surprised.

"What are you saying" Anna said."I am telling what was written on your face that day" Ryan said.Anna was shocked. "How do you know" Anna said."People's expression is very easy to catch" Ryan said."It is also know as psychology,you know" Anna said."I know,because I read books related to that" Ryan said."So you love reading books" Anna said.Ryan nodded."Want to learn how to understand people's mind" Anna said. "Sure" Ryan said excitedly."You're the first person who is very friendly with me,every dr. Came to me because they just want money nothing else" Ryan said. "You know you're the only one who is very close to my heart" Anna said while looking at his eyes.

"I want to go out" Ryan said."For that you have to believe me and trust me" Anna said.Ryan look at her and hugged her. "Thank you so much for helping me to get out from this hell" Ryan said."Your welcome,if you need any help just ask me and I will help you" Anna said while hugging back.They were like that for few minutes.

"He wants to go out.......He also thank me.......He also hugged me....Ahhhhh" Anna said while dancing."Why are you so happy Anna" Lily said."He started to trust me Lily,he wants to go out" Anna said while hugging lily and kai. "Congratulations Anna" Kai said.

"What is she doing right now" Ryan said while looking at ceiling.

"What is he doing right now.....Is he sleeping right now" Anna said.

...........

"Good morning Mr. Ryan, did you have your breakfast" Anna said."Good morning,no why?" Ryan said "Let's have breakfast together" Anna said.

"Why you bring us here Mrs.Anna" Ryan said."Call me Anna only,well I don't know maybe Because of you" Anna said.Ryan was looking at her speechless."Let's be friend Anna" Ryan said."We are already friends" Anna said excitedly.Ryan laughed and nodded.Anna hugged him. "Thank you so much for trusting me" Anna said and released her hug.They both were quite after that moment.

"Here take this and read,I will ask you some question related to this" Anna said while handing some psychology books. "This is alot to read in one day" Ryan said."I didn't said you to complete this all book in one day,one book in one day" Anna said.Ryan nodded."Good luck" Anna said."Are you leaving Anna" Ryan said.Anna nodded."Don't go,let's talk" Ryan said.Anna was surprised by this behavior of him but she nodded."Let's get to know each other" Ryan said.Anna nodded.

"I am the only daughter of my mother,I became independent when I was ten.I don't have friends and last,I hate my home" Anna said."I am sorry" Ryan said."There is nothing to say sorry,how about you?" Anna said."Well I was a happy child,who used to play with my sister and was very friendly with each other.After my sister's........ Death I became lifeless.No one was there for me.My parents were always busy in there work" Ryan said while controlling his tears.Anna hugged him and said "let it all out,I am here for you".Ryan cried his heart out.After few minutes of crying they broke their hug.There were silent between both of them.Anna try to broke this silent."You're literally strong Ryan, you bear that much pain from childhood,I am very sorry to ask you but why they put you here" Anna said.

But when she asked this question his behavior started to change,he became breathless.He was getting flashback of his sister's death and why he came here. Anna got worried and said "Ryan are you okay".Ryan was now in mess,she tried to touch him but he shrugged her and started crying.Anna was worried as hell. "Ryan what is happening to you,why are you behaving like this" Anna said while crying. Ryan was throwing things from here and there."Ryan calm down.Okay, calm down" Anna said.

"Anna are you okay" Lily said while running inside the room just to see the room in mess."Are you crying Anna, everything is fine?" Kai said in worried tone."Don't come here I will handle this" Anna said.Anna grabbed Ryan's hand and hugged him very tightly and said "Everything Is fine Ryan,I am here.No one is going to harm you,you're save in my arms" Anna said.Ryan started to calm down.Anna was saying this sentence repeatedly.

"He was having a trauma" Anna said. "He said anything to you" Lily said."His parent are hiding something,they never cared for their child" Anna said."Anna, you're hurt" Kai said.Anna got a deep cut on her hand because Ryan was throwing things everywhere."I am fine,I just......... I just want to be alone" Anna said."We will give you space but just take care of yourself first" Lily said.They both went away from there.

Anna sat on the ground and let her tears to come out."Mom,I need you.why you did this to me....... It's unfair" Anna was crying like this for whole day without eating anything and fell asleep.

...........

"Good morning Anna,how are you feeling" Kai said while applying cream on her cutted hand."Fine,thank you" Anna said."Take rest today,and it is also a weekend so full bed rest,okay" Lily said.Anna realized something."Oh shit, how can I forget this" Anna said and got up and went to get fresh."She is stubborn" Kai said.

"Where are you going Miss Anna" Lily said."It's very important,I can't say,see you tonight" Anna said and went in her car and droved away."Will she going to be okay" Lily said."I think so" Kai said.

"Where is Miss Anna" Ryan said to receptionist."She is on leave,Mr.Ryan" Receptionist said."Thank you" Ryan said and went on terrace."I think I scared her yesterday........... What should I do" Ryan said.He sighed.He looked up in the sky and said "Hello Sarah sis...... How are you.I hope you're fine.I am sorry I can't come to you personally.I am fine on the earth so don't worry about me".

Anna came in front of one grave and said "I miss you mom".