CHAPTER NINETEEN

Anna ran in the bathroom and lock the door.Ryan smirk. "What happened to her" Ryan said.

Anna started remembering each and every funny scene of her last night."I messed up" Anna said while ruffling her hair. "How can I face him today" Anna said. Anna looked at her,she was a mess. Anna smiled shyly."Let's get ready." Anna said and started getting ready.

Lily woke up and saw kai next to her sleeping peacefully with one hand over her waist.Lily cupped his face and kissed on his forehead."Good morning,Kai.Wake up" Lily said while stroking his hair. "Five minutes more,Babe" Kai said while coming close to her."No,We are already late for our work" Lily said while removing his hand from her waist."Let's just don't go to work then" Kai said in a sleepy tone.Lily laughed."I know how to wake you up" Lily said and got up. "No talking for one month" Lily said in a smirking tone.Kai looked at her and smiled."You know me very well" Kai said and went near her and kissed her forehead."Goodmorning babe." Kai said and went towards the bathroom.

Anna came outside wearing beautiful dress,Hairstyle and makeup on her face. "Sorry if I am late" Anna said while looking in front.Anna sigh."He's gone" Anna said and looked in the mirror.Anna looked at herself from up to down and smile."Let's just go and take my car first" Anna said while taking her purse and going outside from her room.

Lily and kai came in hospital and checking the file of the patients.They saw Anna coming outside looking very beautiful."Anna" Lily wave her hand towards her.Anna also wave her hands and went towards them."I thought that you both will not come today" Anna said. "Yeah that was true but she woke me up" Kai said while complaining like a small child.Anna laughed.

"Well you're okay,Lily.You drank too much alcohol yesterday" Anna asked worriedly.Lily nodded."I am fine but where are you going,fully dress up and looking like an angel,huh" Lily said. "Going to take my car" Anna said."Ohh while looking this much pretty" Kai said.Lily looked at him."Then how am I looking today" Lily asked.Kai gulped. "You're looking very beautiful and" Kai said and came near to her ear."no one can compare it." Kai whisper and came back to his normal position.Lily got shy. Anna looked at them and smirk.

"Well you both continue,I am leaving" Anna said and was about to leave from there but got interrupted by one voice. She recognized that voice and turned behind to see Ryan standing behind her."Where are you going,Anna" Ryan said."Hi,well going to complete some work" Anna said awkwardly.Ryan came beside her and held her hand."Well,I am coming too" Ryan said while looking at Anna.Lily and Kai looked at each other in aww expression.

"You both,this is a public space go and take a room for yourself" Lily said.Anna looked at her in shocked and removed her hand from Ryan's "It's not like that. See you afterwards" Anna said and went away from there.Ryan smile at Anna. "Well,see you guys later" Ryan said and run behind her.

"Wait for me,Anna" Ryan said while running behind her and grabbing her hand.Anna stopped and looked at him. "People might misunderstand us,Ryan" Anna said."I don't care.Where are you going" Ryan said while smiling."To take my car" Anna said."Good,let's go" Ryan said and started walking.Anna stopped. Ryan looked at her."What happened" Ryan asked.Anna looked at Ryan for few minutes and said in one go "Want to meet my mother".Ryan smile and nodded."I would love too".Anna smiled and grabbed his hand and said."Let's go"

Anna and Ryan reached at the location where they kept her car yesterday."Well you're looking cute today" Ryan said and get inside the car.Anna got shy.She sat on driver seat and started the car."Thanks for the compliment "Anna said and started driving."Well,Today we are making your discharge form,So How you're feeling today" Anna said while driving."Good but very happy when with you" Ryan said while looking at her.Anna got shy."What happened to you?You're so cheesy today" Anna said."Just for you" Ryan said. "Stop it" Anna said while hiding her face from her one hand. "Okay.I will stop it" Ryan said.

"We are here" Anna said.They both came out of the car and went inside the graveyard. They both came in front of her mother's grave.

Anna sat down and said in low voice. "Mom,Look I kept my promise.I am here with my love one".Ryan was looking at Anna with pure love in his eyes.Anna looked at him and signal him to sit down.He sat down."Introduce yourself to my mom".

Ryan looked at the grave and smiled. "Hello,Mam.I am Ryan......Her soon to husband.Nice to meet you".Anna looked at him shockedly.

You both spend some time there and went to your favorite place.

Ryan holds Anna's hand and looking at children's playing in the park."Now,I know why you like this place so much" Ryan said to Anna with a smile plastered on his face.Anna looked at him and smile."It feels peaceful right here" Ryan said and looked at Anna.They both made a eye contact with each other Anna smiled shyly and turn her face to hide her blushing.

"Thank you" Ryan said."For what" Anna asked."For loving me".Anna looked at his eyes with pure love."Thank you so much" Anna said.Ryan chuckle."For what" Ryan asked.Anna gave a peck on his cheeks and said."For giving me chance to come in your life" Anna said.Ryan smile. "Anna You know You're my ocean" Ryan said. Anna looked at him confusedly.Ryan chuckle.

"You're my ocean, and I am a swimmer and i want to swim inside you" Ryan said and looked at in her eyes passionately