CHAPTER-TWENTY EIGHT

"I am also missing you crazily." Ryan said while smiling crazily.

Anna slapped Ryan on his shoulder. "It's fun to fool people" Anna said while started crying. Ryan took Anna in his embrace."I am sorry for making you wait" Ryan said while comforting her. Anna broke the hug and looked at Ryan. "When did you woke up" Anna asked. "I found it who killed your sister from there" Ryan said. Anna looked at him in a guilty way."What happened? Are you okay" Ryan asked while coming closer to her carefully. Anna stepped back and said. "I should call the Dr." Anna went from there to call the Dr. leaving Ryan dumb.

Lily and Kai came inside the room."How are you feeling Ryan" Kai said. Ryan nodded."Feeling better but do you know what happened to Anna. She is behaving very weird" Ryan asked as he look at door hoping Anna to come in. Lily sighed. "She didn't told you the truth, right" Kai asked."What truth" Ryan asked confusedly. Lily and Kai looked at each other and nodded before starting.

"The one who killed your sister .............. Was none other then Anna's Father, Mr.Kim" Lily said. Ryan got frozen for a minute. "Not only he killed your sister but he also killed his wife means Anna's mother" Kai added. "Where is she right now. I want to talk to her" Ryan said while trying to remove the wire attached to his hand. Kai stopped him and said "Let her be alone for sometime. Let her digest the truth. She suffered alot". "She is feeling very guilty for what happened to you also. You don't go now. I will go and see what she is doing" Lily said while going out. "Call me when you are with her. I want to listen her voice" Ryan said. Lily nodded.

Lily came on the terrace and saw Anna looking in the sky. Lily called Ryan and put her phone inside her pocket and went towards her."What are you thinking so deeply" Lily asked while standing next to her. "Nothing just thinking how my life is messed up" Anna said looked at Lily with teary eyes. Lily opened her arms and said "Come here. Let it all out". Anna hugged her and started crying very hardly."It's okay, Anna. It's not your fault" Lily said while comforting Anna.

Anna and Lily were sitting on the floor."I thought that I finally got my happiness back but I was wrong. I am a very unlucky person In this world" Anna said while looking at the sky. "Don't think like this otherwise your mother will be upset if she get to know that you lost hopes of living" Lily said."I can't live like this. If I did I will only hurt my love ones more" Anna said."What about Ryan? Do you think he will agree with you" Lily asked while looking at Anna curiously. Anna looked at Lily and said "He can understand". Anna stood up and smiled at Lily last time before going.

"Why are they not saying anything. Something happened to Anna or what?" Ryan asked and started removing wire attached to his hand but got stopped when he saw Anna infront of him. Ryan looked at her with teary eyes. Kai went out leaving them alone. Anna went towards him and hugged him tightly. "Did you ever love me Anna" Ryan asked while tightening his grip."I love you more than myself but" Anna said while trying to break the hug."I am not going to let you go because I think that I will lose you forever" Ryan said. "I am not going anywhere now" Anna break the hug.

Ryan looked at Anna's. Anna tried to avoid it but Ryan cupped her face and made her look in his eyes."What do you mean by now" Ryan said as one tear left from his eyes."I am the reason behind your sister's death, Ryan. I just can't" Anna said while controlling her emotions. Ryan nodded as no. Anna cupped his face and said "You love me right". Ryan nodded as no. "I know everything Anna. I am okay with it. It's not your fault. Please don't leave me" Ryan said while stopping himself from crying."I can't. I just can't forgive myself that I am the reason behind your family." Anna said in a cracking tone.

Ryan smiled. "Listen carefully I don't care if your dad killed my sister. I just want you to be with me. He was just following my parents order nothing else" Ryan said while removing a pendant from inside the pillow. Anna tooked the pendant and opened it. She saw a chip inside that pendant. "It's a file of every single illegal business my parents have done. Your mom was also involved in this case" Ryan said while showing the photo of his sister and Anna's mother which is inside the pendant.

Anna looked at Ryan and got shocked. "Wait. I have the same pendant in my bag. I have to bring it with me before it gets lost" Anna said and turned behind but got stopped by Ryan."I am waiting here in this position only so you should come back" Ryan said. Anna nodded and went from there.

Ryan was waiting for Anna to come. The door opened revealing a breathless Anna. Ryan ran towards her and hugged her tightly. "Yeah you will get hurt again. You have to get better before the trial" Anna said while softly caressing his wounded area. Ryan smiled shyly.

After few day

At the court

Ryan and Anna were sitting in the court waiting for the judge to give his last statement. Anna was very nervous. Ryan held her hand and comforted her. "So Mr.kim will get a Life prison and Mr. and Mrs. Oberoi will get charged 12,000 Dollar and 10 years prison for doing illegal things and abusing their child........ And the case is closed" The judge said and went from there.

Anna came outside alone. Lucas came and stood next to her. "You did a great job,Anna. If you didn't give me that pendant this case was never going to end and we were able to catch them with a solid proof" Lucas said. Anna smiled and put her hand in front of him for a handshake. Lucas got confused."It's the last time you will see me so don't waste your chance" Anna said. Lucas shook her hand and said "Where are you going".

"ANNA" Ryan shouted from afar and started coming near her with a big smile. Anna looked at Ryan and then at Lucas and smiled.

"VERY FAR WHERE NO ONE CAN FIND ME" Anna said. Ryan came and put his hand on her shoulder and said "Let's go".