CHAPTER SEVEN

"I know how it feels to see our love ones dying" Anna said.

"What?" Lily said."I lost my love one in front of my own eyes and I can't save them" Anna said.Lily came to Anna and hugged her.After few minutes."Thank you for that hugged" Anna said."Feel free to ask us for this type of things" Kai said.Anna nodded."I want to be alone" Anna said.They both nodded and went away.

"Ryan,who are you?.Why everytime your case reminds me of my past" Anna said in low tone.Anna's phone ring,she received that call without seeing the caller Id." Hello..............I told you not to call me when I am working.......... Counseling lecture......... I am not going to do it.... I am busy for that" Call ended. Anna sighed."Mom,I need you right now" Anna said while sobbing.Anna fall asleep while thinking.

"Anna,my sweetheart,come here" Mrs. Rebecca said.Little Anna came and she said "Mom,where were you mom" Mrs. Rebecca said "Listen carefully,what I am saying right now,sweetheart" Little Anna nodded."Whatever will happen in future, just remember that you should always choose truth.No matter how hard your life is going" Mrs.Rebecca said."STICK WITH THE TRUTH"

Anna opened her eyes."I can't believe I doze off" Anna stretched her arm but in her mind that one sentence was repeating continuously "stick with the truth" Anna said in confused tone. "What did she mean by this?" She looked at her watch,she realized that she is late for her appointment with Ryan.

Anna came inside his room and saw him staring at window blankly.His breakfast was also untouched.Anna said "why you didn't ate your breakfast Ryan" No response.Anna said in a worried tone "Are you okay,Ryan".Ryan came back in his sense and said in a low voice "I am fine" Anna was examining his face.He is terrified,he has fear,pain and guiltiness in his eyes.His eyes were showing everything.He is traumatized.Anna sat beside him and said "I am here for you, Ryan.So don't hide anything from me" Ryan looked at her and smiled.

"I know" Ryan said.Let's talk when you're okay" Anna said and got up to leave that room but Ryan grabbed her hand said "Don't go,please.Just stay here with me for few minutes more" Anna nodded and sat beside him."Want to go for a walk, Ryan" Anna said.Ryan nodded and said "Good idea"

"Yeah,I will be there on time Lisa don't worry about it" Lucifer said.After ending the call he said "she is just a headache nothing else.Anna was better then her" Lucifer sigh."Don't know why I am here, she is Lisa's aunt's daughter but why I am going to see her" Lucifer said. "Hello Mister How may I help you" Receptionist said."Oh yeah where is Miss Mina" Lucifer said."Come with me,I will show you where she is" Nurse said."Oh thank you" Lucifer said.

Anna and Ryan were sitting in the garden which is in front of Hospital. There was awkward silence between them.No one was daring to broke this silence.Finally the silence between them was broke by Anna saying "weather is so nice today,right Ryan" Ryan nodded."Are you Feeling better after coming outside" Anna said.Ryan nodded.Anna smiled and stroke his hair.Ryan got butterflies in his stomach and was blushing very hard. Anna whispers "cute"." You know you look very cute when you're blushing" Anna said. After hearing this compliment he started blushing very hard. His face was looking like a tomato. He turned his face the other way,so that Anna can't see him blushing.

"Hello Miss Mina, how are you?" Lucifer said in a fake happy tone."I am fine Lucifer brother" Mina said."I am glad to hear that.See what I brought for you" Lucifer said while showing a box full of chocolate."CHOCOLATE,YEAH" Mina said in excited tone.

Anna said while laughing "show me your face,Ryan.Why are you hiding it from me?Show me.I already saw it,that you're blushing"." No I am not" Ryan said and trying to hide his face.Anna was relieved that Ryan's condition became normal. Anna was making fun of Ryan.They both were laughing continuously at each other.

"Bye Mina. Take care okay" Lucifer said. "Thank you for coming Lucifer brother" Mina said. Lucifer smiled at her.Lucifer came out from that room. "She is just like her sister.Caring and cute." Lucifer said and went outside the hospital.while going out he saw a similar face he stopped and looked at her and said "ANNA".

"Well, show me your face then,if you're not blushing" Anna said."Stop it already.I told you I am not blushing,it's just your imagination noting else" Ryan said."oh really,then how about this" Anna said and came close to Ryan.Ryan's heartbeat got fast."I told you were blushing" Anna said".Ryan hit her forehead lightly and said "I am not blushing".Anna touch her forehead and fake cried."It hurts alot" Anna said."I didn't hit you with so much force,I just lightly touch your head" Ryan said with guilty expression.Anna laughed. "Your face,why are you so cute, Ryan" Anna said.Ryan sigh "you and your silly pranks" Ryan said.

Anna's laugh fades away when she saw Lucifer staring at them in weird way. They both locked their eyes with each other. Lucifer started to come in their direction. Ryan saw Anna's expression and got confused but when he looked in the direction where she was staring.He understood what he have to do now.Ryan smirked and pulled Anna close to him. Anna was surprised by this behavior of him.Lucifer came and stand in front of them.

"Babe, I am hungry right now. Let's go to eat." Ryan said in a seductive way.