CHAPTER SIX

"LUCIFER, WHY ARE YOU HERE? " Anna said.

"I am with my girlfriend,Lisa.Lisa she is Anna my ex,you know right" Lucifer said. Anna got embarrassed."Hi nice to meet you,I am Ryan Oberoi,her boyfriend........ So he is your ex,Anna.why you choosed him" Ryan said."What do you mean?" Lucifer said."Well nothing,let's go babe we are already late" Ryan said.He tooked her hand and went away from there.

"Thank you so much Ryan for saving me today" Anna said."You have such a bad taste in boys" Ryan said in irritated tone. "Well you're also my taste okay" Anna said.Ryan was speechless."Let's go for dinner then we will go for shopping" Anna said without realizing what she said before.

"So,how are you feeling.Coming outside after 18 years later" Anna said."The world has changed alot" Ryan said while eating."You're looking happy" Anna said. "What did you said now?" Ryan said. Anna nodded as no.

"Let's go there to buy you some clothes" Anna said and took his hand. Ryan was just doing what she wants."Go and wear this,fast" Anna said. Ryan went and came after wearing that clothes.Anna was speechless.Ryan was looking very handsome in a gray shirt with black pants. "Done,you're looking handsome in this outfit".Ryan blushed at her complement. "Are you not going to buy something for you Anna" Ryan said."I don't need anything,let's go home" Anna said.

"Here, take this and sleep well" Anna said Ryan."Thank you for today" Ryan said and hugged her.Anna also hugged him back."No thank you in friendship.I just want you to be happy Ryan.I hate when someone is suffering alone" Anna said.They broke their hugged and made a eye contact for few minutes."Good night Anna" Ryan said."You too Ryan" Anna said.

...........

"Good morning world" Anna said in a happy tone."I should get ready fast" Anna said and went to get ready."Where is his gift" Anna was searching Ryan's gift."I found you" Anna said.

Ryan was sleeping peacefully. Anna came inside and saw him sleeping peacefully. "Yesterday was very tiring day for you, Ryan" Anna said and sit on the bed, admiring him."You're so cute and innocent Ryan" Anna said.Anna was admiring him but he started acting scared."Ryan, are you okay, open your eyes."

(
"Sarah sis, where were you,I was searching you all the time" Little Ryan said. Sarah came in his level and give him a locket and said "don't give this locket to anyone,except me.Okay" Little Ryan nodded."But what is this locket for, Sarah sis" Little Ryan said."It's my gift for you,when you will grow up and I am also not with you then you will understand what is this okay" Sarah said."Where are you going" Little Ryan said.

Noise came from outside and Sarah got scared.She took him in his cupboard and hide him there and said "Listen carefully no matter what happens,you will never come out from here,promise me" Sarah said."Where are you going?" Little Ryan said in scared tone."Just promise me you will not come outside,if I am lying on the ground" Sarah said in crying tone."I promised" Little Ryan said.Sarah hugged him and said."Remember that I love you alot and I did this to protect you."Sarah said and kiss his forehead and close the door of cupboard.

"Where are you Sarah" ??? Said.Sarah took the vase and stand in front of door. The door opened widely."Found you" ??? Said.Sarah was now scared."Where is that chip,give it to me while I am nice with you" ??? Said."I don't know what are you talking about" Sarah said."Oh Sarah you're are not giving me any chance to let you live then.Give me that chip or die right now" ??? Said."I said I don't know what you are talking about" Sarah said. He Grabbed her and put knife on her neck and said "Now told me where it is?" Sarah nodded as no.He got angry.

"You're not leaving me an option Sarah" He Said.Sarah tooked a chance and kick on his main point,he groans,at that time she took his knife in her hand and said "I am not going to tell you where it is".He got angry."Sarah put that thing down you don't know how to use that" ??? Said.

"Stay away from me Mr. Charlie" Sarah said.He came and try to took that knife. Mr.Charlie tried took knife away safely but while taking that knife from her,he push her with force and stabbed her. Little Ryan was watching all this scene and was crying silently.Sarah breath got heavy,she said something before closing her eyes."You're illegal work will soon be exposed,CHARLIE" Sarah said and she closed her eyes.
)

PRESENT TIME.

"Ryan,open your eyes.Open your eyes, please" Anna said.Ryan woked up breathing heavily and crying.Ryan hugged Anna and started crying."She got killed in front of me,Anna" Ryan said this sentence repeatedly.Anna was now worried about him.She hugged him tightly.Anna started whispering words in his ear."Ryan everything is fine,I am here.Just know that I love you so much" Anna said repeatedly I his ear.

After few hours of crying, he again fell asleep in her embrace. Anna was patting his back.She saw that Ryan was now sleeping so she put him in bed and went out.

"So he saw his sister death in front of her,I can relate this with him" Anna said while controlling her tears.Lily and kai came in her office."Good morning Anna" Lily said."Wait what happened are you crying Anna" Kai said."I think I solve this case" Anna said sad tone.

"Congratulations but why are you crying" kai said."He saw his sister's death in front of his eyes and I can understand him.I can feel what he is feeling right now" Anna said."I didn't understand what are you saying Anna" Lily said.

"I know how it feels to see our love ones dying" Anna said.