CHAPTER ELEVEN

"We will kill her" Mr. Oberoi said.

Anna, Lily and kai were sitting in Anna's office."They're hiding the truth,that they have a daughter" Anna said."Now,what we have to do" Lily asked to Anna."We have to find a solution for this.We have to uncover this truth" Kai said. "Exactly. but how we can do this" Lily said to them."We have to find a valid proof that Sarah is his biological sister" Anna said to them.

"Why you're doing this" Ryan said to Anna while coming inside her office. Anna,Lily and kai got surprised."Ryan, what are you doing here" Anna said in a  nervous tone."Came here to return this books but purposely hear your words" Ryan said to them.Anna looked at Lily and kai and then she looked at Ryan. "Ryan" Anna said to Ryan.Ryan removed something from his pocket and gave to it Anna.

"What is this" Anna said to Ryan while taking that photo and opened it."This is me and my sister,you want solid proof right" Ryan said to Anna.Anna looked at him and hugged him tightly."Thank you. Thank you so much Ryan.You don't know how much you helped us.Thank you so much" Anna said to Ryan.Ryan hugged her back."I just want justice for her, nothing else" Ryan said to Anna in the verge of crying.Anna started patting his back."I will try my best to give her justice" Anna said to Ryan.Ryan nodded and broke their hugged."You all continue.I am going" Ryan said to Lily and kai and went outside her office."We will definitely give her justice" Anna said to Lily and Kai.

Ryan came in his room and sat on the ground.Ryan removed necklace from his neck. "Sarah sis.I didn't understand till now,that what was you wanted to say" Ryan said while looking at the necklace which was given by his sister. Ryan opened that Necklace but something fall from that and it was a letter. Ryan took that letter and opened it. He started reading that letter.

"To Ryan, if you're reading this letter it means I am dead.Just remember that I love you alot and I want you to know that your the best brother in this world. So don't take blame on yourself of anything.I know I am asking you to do very dangerous work,but we always have to choose truth path.I want you to uncover our parents truth.I know it's alot but I know you can do this for your sister.And at last,Thank you so much for being my brother.Think about my favour. I love you.From your Sarah sister"

"What is this mean.Is Mom and dad is doing something wrong.That's why she sister.That men was also telling her to give him that proof" Ryan said to himself."I am going to continue where you left Sarah sis.I will complete it where you left" Ryan said while looking at the sky from windows.

"Let's do something.We should focus on his parents first.We have to keep our eyes on their every step.What they are doing and what not,Their job and everything" Anna said to Lily and kai. "Who are going to do this work" Lily said to kai and Anna."I can't because I have to stay with Ryan and take every information I am getting" Anna said to kai and Lily."I will do it" Kai said to Lily. "Thanks Kai.So let's start our mission from tomorrow but remember try everything to protect yourself.Don't get caught and hurt" Anna said to Kai and Lily.They both nodded.

"Good morning Ryan" Anna said while coming inside. She saw Ryan sitting and was looking worried."What happened" Anna said to Ryan.Ryan saw her and smile."You came,sit" Ryan said to Anna. Anna came and sit next to him.Ryan was looking at her like he was observing her emotions."Are you shocked by my this behavior" Ryan said to Anna.Anna got shocked and laughed."No one ever try to explain my expression but you did" Anna said in a surprised tone.

"I think my sister was trying to uncover my parents work" Ryan said to Anna. "How did you know that" Anna said to Ryan.Ryan gave her that letter.Anna read that letter."So,what's your decision" Anna asked to Ryan."That was the reason she died.So I have to complete her remaining work" Ryan said to Anna.Anna patted his back."You have taken a right choice" Anna said to Ryan.

"I was also think that your parents are hiding something big" Anna said to Ryan as he hold her hand."So,are you going to find what they are hiding" Ryan said to Anna.Anna nodded."I don't know why, but I am getting attracted to your case" Anna said to Ryan."Why?..... Why are you so kind in this cruel world" Ryan said to Anna while looking in her eyes."Because my mother taught me" Anna said to Ryan with a sad smile."Anna" Ryan said to Anna.Anna looked at him."Please Stay with me" Ryan said to Anna while holding her hand and looking deep into her eyes.

"I will.So don't worry about it. I will be always there for you,no matter where I am.I will come to you if you're sad, I will come to you if you want to be happy.So don't worry" Anna said to Ryan."It feels like you just confess your love to your love ones" Ryan said in a friendly way. Anna got shocked."What did you mean by that" Anna said to Ryan in a shuttering tone."I was saying that,I like your personality and behavior towards other" Ryan said to Anna.Anna smiled.

"I just came here.I will be fine,Lily.Don't worry about me that much" Kai said and after sometimes he ended the call.Kai was secretly watching Mr.And mrs. Oberoi's every action."What are they doing" Kai said while looking at them talking with some other bunch of people

"Wait is that a drugs" Kai said.