TWENTY NINE

"VERY FAR WHERE NO ONE CAN FIND ME" Anna said. Ryan came and put his hand on her shoulder and said "Let's go".

Anna and Ryan came to their favourite park for the last time. Anna was planning something."Want to go on a date with me for the last time" Anna asked. Ryan looked at Anna nodded as no. "Why are you doing this to me" Ryan asked grabbing her shoulder making Anna startled a bit. Anna looked at Ryan and smiled sadly. "Yeah. So you don't want our relationship to progress. So it's okay" Anna said in a convincing way. "Are you telling me truth" Ryan said.

"You don't believe me" Anna said while giving him a peck on his cheek. Ryan sighed and hugged her. "Don't regret it afterwards then" Ryan said while snuggling into her more. Anna stopped for a second and whisper."I will" Anna hugged him tightly and cried silently.

After a few minutes of hugging they both went to eat ice cream. Ryan came with ice cream in both hands."Here, it's your favourite one" Ryan said while giving her ice cream. Anna smiled and took it. "You remember it till now" Anna said while taking a bite from it. "Because it's you that's why" Ryan said. Anna looked at Ryan feeling very guilty."We have to meet Kai and Lily today, you remember it right" Anna said. Ryan nodded. "Want to go somewhere before that" Ryan said while finishing his ice cream."Where?" Anna asked. Ryan stood up and said "Just follow me". Ryan took her hand and took her to the beach.

Anna was mesmerized by the sight. She turned around to see Ryan but he was not there."Ryan......Ryan where are you?" Anna shouted and started searching for him. She went everywhere but didn't see him. She went inside the cafe which is located near that beach. She saw Kai and Lily sitting there and pointing towards Ryan who was sitting in front of her with a guitar in his hand making her confused.

Ryan looked at Anna and smiled."This is my gift for you. I hope you like it" Ryan said and started playing the guitar. The atmosphere filled with melodious music. They both get lost in their own world living everybody unnoticed. Ryan started to sing.

"The day we met
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart
Beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath, every hour has come to this
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
One step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more"

Anna was touched by the lyrics and the one who was singing it. Anna was on the verge of crying. Ryan put his guitar down and went to Anna. "Do you like my gift" Ryan asked. Anna nodded as yes and hugged him."I love it". Ryan break the hug and kneel down." So will you marry me" Ryan said while removing a box and opening. Inside it was a ring. Anna's expression changed for a second but got happy again and said yes. Anna gave her finger. He put the ring inside her finger and hugged each other. While other audience was happy for them. Especially Lily and Kai.

Ryan and Anna were at his house and were getting ready for bed. They both tucked themselves inside the blanket and cuddling with each other.Ryan backhugged her and said. "Are you okay" Anna nodded as yes. "When I proposed you that time your looks where telling me something else like something bad you're thinking" Ryan said while tighting his hugged. Anna sighed and turned towards him looking in his eyes deeply with pure love and regret. Anna smiled with her crystal eyes and nodded as no. "Nothing happened to me. I was just very shocked to digest it..... so now let's sleep because I am very tired" Anna said while giving a peck on his both cheeks. Ryan smile and nodded."Okay. Let's sleep". They both fell asleep.

At the morning when Ryan woke up he didn't found Anna. He searched the whole house but didn't found it. Ryan panicked and started pulling his hair. Anna entered inside the house with the groceries in her hand. "Anna" Ryan looked at the door and run towards her and hugged her tightly. Anna also hugged him back and said "What happened did you got nightmare" Anna said while patting his back. "Don't leave me Anna. Please". After listening to this Anna got very sad but she didn't showed it to him. "Let's eat first okay" Anna said. Ryan nodded.

They spent there time with each other. They both were together for one week. Ryan never let her go. He stays with her.

The next morning he woke up but he didn't saw Anna. He got up and went directly to kitchen. He found a note on table.

"No...No... It can't be true" Ryan said while his tears started to flow.